birthday for 1k

A/n: This short story is based on my day and OMG WE ARE AT 1.1K THX YOU ALLLL

It was Y/n's birthday and she didn't want much this year although she was turning 15 she despised having big parties.

But I, Walker Scobell had a plan that she would like so when she was sleeping her parents made the decoration which I helped with, her theme was Valentine's Day so a bunch of hearts and butterflies.

I was the one who woke her up she was surprised that I was there in her house she lived in a different state than I did so it was hard for us to see each other. She jumped out of bed and hugged me super tight. I love her so much and I wanted to tell her that today.

she got out of her bedroom and saw her gifts but the one she liked the most was the book of Percy Jackson, she had been wanting to read them and she had a whole plan that she would read the book then watch the last 2 episodes of the show (I did that)  

she had a fun outdoor walk with me and her family, and then we ate lunch outside in the snowy weather I love watching her eat, yeah you can tell me that's weird but she ate food so cute and the way the cold air made her checks bright pink made me melt.

then we came inside and she went right back to reading her book on the couch as her siblings were acting crazy.

the thing I was planing was a movie night at her house where we watch the show all together, her family had movie nights every weekend and I found that super sweet.

after a while, she put down her book and danced with her little sister and made me join in with her .her brother put me to the test and played a slow song and I smiled at her "may I?''I asked before I did anything "Yeah" she replied and I placed my hands on her hip. we danced and I felt like the world made sense.

then her mom screamed and there was blood coming out of her mom's hand "Y/N!!! I'm Bleeding" her mom shouted and Y/n was about to call 911 but her mom explained it was a prank.

The prank was based on Y/n's favorite horror movie Scream, and her cake was based on that movie, her favorite was the 6th one I think it was because of that guy called Ethan Landry who made me kinda jealous since he was older than us, had more muscle and I was thinking about this until she kissed my check which made my brain stop working and the jealous went away.

then the night came and she was super excited about it she was jumping up and down and when she would start crying at some parts I would hold her and I wanted to hold her forever.

I didn't like that I was watching myself but she had her eyes only on the TV when I decided it was time. she would put food in my mouth while watching the show so when she was about to put a gummy bear in my mouth I said "I love you Y/n" She turned to face me with her face redder than the fake blood "I love you Y/n" I repeated and she looked over that her parents who nodded and she pulled me into a sweet, heart-melting kiss.

she pulled away when she heard her little brother say "GROSS!! GET A ROOM!" and her parents gave her a face of "NO GETTING A ROOM" she smiled again and she said "I LOVE YOU TO GOLDY LOCKS" she cuddled with me the whole time.

she told me that it was the best birthday she had ever had.

A/n: AHHH THX YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VIEWS AND LOVE I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PAGE