The golden retriever boy and the black cat girl pt2

Y/n was back home after the long walk thinking about that boy who called himself Walker

Y/n was back home after the long walk thinking about that boy who called himself Walker. How did he make her feel so weird and no clue how.

she dropped into her bed face first when her phone rang so she checked it out it was Crystal her ex-best friend posting about Y/n being a loser and Y/n wanted to through her phone across the fucking room but then a notification came up.

It was that boy she met at the library and he texted her with an emoji at the end.

Walker: Y/n, right? I just read the book you suggested it was ssooooooooooo goooood! 🥰" 

                                                                                                                                I'm so glad you liked it: Y/n 

Walker: ur fav part?

they realized they had texted each other for 3 hours just talking about the book and she saw her reflection through the phone and saw herself smiling.  she began hating him for that feeling he gave her. 

she wrote in her journal about him which was worth three full pages until it was 1 am so she went to bed.

Walker on the other hand was having the best day that he told Aryan all about it but his best friend teased him about the girl he met that day.

after the call with Aryan, the actor lay on his bed with a dreamy sigh he didn't even know how deep he was.

the alarm went off Y/n grabbed it and threw it across the room breaking yet another one and it wouldn't be the last one. Walker turned it off with a yawn like a normal person who got out of bed and did his morning routine.

Y/n got out of bed, took a shower, and put on her kinda emo makeup but she liked it, she didn't want people to see her with the stained checks she had, the whole night Crystal kept posting crap about Y/n.

Walker wore a normal sweater with jeans, he packed his backpack and greeted his family at breakfast, he told them that he didn't want to be late for the new school he was going to that day.  Leena his sister teased him with something he didn't even know she knew.

"or is it because an emo girl might be there?'' she said making him choke on his food and cough violently Tanner his little brother asked "Wait an emo girl? not your type" he said looking his older brother up and down.

Y/n grabbed a doughnut and kissed her parent's forehead she was gonna be late again, and her parents were worried about her they knew that she was getting bullied by her ex-best friend.

she stepped out of the house put on her headphones and played her pop-rock playlist and started walking to school, she loved the sound of the guitar, drums and the way it tuned out the teenagers going crazy around the school.

Walker was early and looking for his locker when this girl with platinum blonde hair wearing so much pink with a group of her friends, reminded him of that his sister made him watch, mean girls?