skin

A/n: Hi I'm Clover and I wanted to say/write that this page is quite personal, I have bad skin so it flares up and I thought it would be somewhat cute if I made a page with this so, if you don't have skin issues I'm so so sorry and you beautiful and if you do, You are beautiful!

I always had bad skin no matter what skin products I used, so I found out how to cover it up with breathable gloves.

everyone gave me faces when they saw my hands always in gloves and the only people who didn't make me feel uncomfortable were my family and Walker Scobell, He is an actor and my best friend, but he didn't know about my hands until later today.

I was getting tutored by him since I was bad at math and had no clue what I was doing, so I was over at his house and the rest of his family was out getting food for dinner.

I was lost in my thoughts as I was drawing on the math homework when I heard Walker saying my name "Y/n? That is not the answer" he said smiling over my shoulder looking at my doodle of him and I gasped "HEY! no looking over" I said covering it up.

"but the answer is 6," he said and I scoffed "Okay, smartass" I replied but out of nowhere, my hands were hurting in the spots where the rashes were.

I kinda forgot that Walker was right there when I took off my gloves and as I did he saw "Oh my god, are your hands okay?'' he said worriedly taking my hands into his making me blush hard "It's fine" I said taking my hands away from him but what surprised me was he just got up without saying anything.

did I do something wrong? I wondered as I was pacing he came back into the room with a bag "Sit" he said looking at his bed and I blushed "I said it is fine" I said again "You should know I don't take no for an answer " he says with a smile on his face.

So I did what he said and sat down on his bed super red, which got worse as he sat down right in front of me. He placed the bag next to him and grabbed my hands softly.

he opened the cream and put it on my hands I shivered at the touch of his soft, warm, gently hands on mine and the way he made circles on my skin, he was the nicest person I have ever met, and It was nice to know that he would do this for me instead of making of me.

he had the most focused face while taking care of me and it was cute I didn't know I was staring at him with those curls and blue ocean eyes.

"anywhere else?'' he asked looking me in the eyes so I wiped my makeup off around my right eye and he saw the red spot his face went red as he saw.

"you might want to close your eyes," he said softly and I did, I shivered at the touch of Walker on my face it made my skin burn but in a good way it was a few moments later when I slowly opened my eyes to see his face when I caught him staring at my lips.

" I also get them on the top of...my lip," I said kinda nervous as well pointing at my cupid bow he seemed frozen it felt like forever so I pulled him by his shirt hitting his lips with mine and I thought he was gonna pull away but he places his hand on my check bring me closer to him.

I thought I was going crazy! I was kissing my best friend whom I have been crushing on for years now, I swear I was in a dream but then he pulled me closer making me gasp he smiled through the kiss "You have no idea how long I have been wanting to do that" he said with a soft sigh.

I smiled as I rested my head on his shoulder holding his hand "thank you for taking care of me, School bell, " I said and he rolled his eyes "you should know by now, that I'll do it any time" I kissed his check.