We go together through thick and thin

Pinellia novel
We go together through thick and thin
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: Turning a stone into evilNext Chapter: "Oh."
Feng Yu Tongluo

has evil spirits running rampant throughout Jingshu City. Nie Shenzhi hurried back from Chiyu City and led his disciples to get rid of evil spirits. However, these evil spirits are endless. When they come into contact with flowers, plants and trees, the flowers, plants and trees will become evil spirits.

A few days later, tips were sent to various places, asking for help from the Immortal Sect. It turned out that the evil spirits were not only doing evil in Jingshu City. Chiyu, Biyu, Fushi, and Fuli all fell one after another, causing countless casualties. The people complained and the reputation of the Immortal Sect was lost. Precarious.

But there is a strange thing, Yanci City has not been invaded.

Everyone in the cultivation world remembered this incident on Shao Mang's head, and everyone analyzed it, and finally reached a consensus - Shao Mang was in Yanci City.

For a time, many immortal cultivators were in trouble.

He originally planned to run away to Yanci City to hide, but now that Shao Mang is also in Yanci City, he can't go.

Shaomang knew nothing about the outside world.

That day, she left Xuanheng Sect with Si Lingluo. She seemed determined to leave, but she had no idea where to go. Her anger interfered with her rationality. After she calmed down, she realized that her whole body felt heavy, as if she was being suppressed by a huge boulder. Then, Muhe Sword flew on its own and took them to Yanci City.

What happened next, she had no idea.

There seemed to be a familiar force that did not belong to her running through her blood. She couldn't control it, her body couldn't bear it, and she fainted and fell unconscious.

It was as if she had arrived in a foreign land, wandering alone and unaware.

One moment she arrived at Fulicheng, and the next she arrived at the imperial capital. She was confused and didn't know where to go.

I don’t know how long it took before there was another living being on the vast road.

A small long-haired beast with a snow-white belly, with a painting of hanging lotus at dusk.

She vaguely knew who this was.

As soon as she reached out her hand, the little beast jumped into her palm with a cry.

It shouted with joy: "I am Yan You, I am Yan You! Master, wake up!"

Shao Mang was stunned: "Am I not awake?"

Yan You said: "No! We are in your dream sea, It has been almost three months since you fell asleep. Sister Lingluo is very anxious. Master, wake up soon."

Shao Mang was in great distress: "Senior sister... Are you okay, senior sister?"

Yan'er cried repeatedly: "Master, wake up. It'll be fine."

Shao Mang poked it down with his finger and felt sad when he saw the painting on its belly.

Yan'er struggled and jumped up, "Master, what are you thinking about? Why are you escaping?"

Shao Mang was confused: "Escape?"

Yan'er accused: "Yes! You clearly used the power of the living god, but you still don't want to If you believe that you are Jing Yeyu himself and refuse to wake up, do you want to leave everything outside to sister Lingluo? She has already worked very hard!" Shao