Go back to the mountain

The powder ground from the moon back to the mountain

was so dazzling that the grasshoppers thought it was a trap and would not come close. These people were just bullying the Ganoderma lucid monster because of its poor brains.

Shao Mang watched the opposite side carefully, and in the time it took for a chicken to eat a handful of rice, there was indeed a rustling in the grass.

She saw the right moment, and when the Ganoderma lucidum licked the powder, she transformed. Si Lingluo blinked, and a green Ganoderma lucidum was already in Shao Mang's hand.

But soon, Shaomang threw the Ganoderma monster out.

None of them knew what she meant. They pushed the grass above their heads and stood up to check. They saw that the thorns on the Ganoderma lucidum grass were beautiful and short, but the thorns were extremely sharp.

Mo Yun has also seen the world. Where did the Ganoderma lucidum grass have thorns?

Si Lingluo hurriedly looked at Shao Mang's hand, "Are you okay? Why did you attack it without seeing it clearly?"

She threw the Ganoderma monster and hung it on a small tree nearby. She was not happy when she heard this. Who would care about the real injury ? Suffering?

Faced with Si Lingluo's concern, Shaomang's reaction was very real, "It hurts, it's bleeding."

Si Lingluo's medicine bag had everything in it, and just use a medical patch on the wound that was pricked by a thorn.

After finishing the treatment, Si Lingluo picked up the Ganoderma lucidum monster hanging on the branch of the tree.

This Ganoderma monster was uglier than the one at Wanyao Inn, and it was the kind that Si Lingluo would never pick.

She pinched the Ganoderma monster's neck, which was the size of her fingertips, and kicked its legs uncomfortably.

"Who are you? Why are you arresting me!"

Shao Mang said: "I don't want to arrest you, I want to lure you out to ask something."

The Ganoderma monster kicked the ground even more fiercely: "I don't believe it! Bad guy!"

Shao Mang smiled. : "Okay, you saw through it. In fact, we are here to catch you making soup."

The Ganoderma Monster didn't want to hear this answer, although it was closely related to its guess: "...to make soup?"

It was weak It's pitiful and ugly. Today, another one was born, and his life is not good.

Shaomang didn't know it was so easy to trust people. He guessed that the mining in the past few years was really inhumane. He forced a Ganoderma lucidum plant to grow. It looked like it was planted with the pepper tree, right?

The Ganoderma monster raised its head and said, "Put me down. I want to lie flat on the ground."

Si Lingluo was confused: "Why?"

The Ganoderma monster cried: "I want to die dignified and good-looking, can't I?"

Shao Mang saw it. It was agitated and wanted to reach out to comfort her, but the medical patch on her hand reminded her of the tragic situation just now. She took her hand back and said, "Let's do this. Call your clan leader out. I'll tell it and maybe I can spare your life."

Lingzhi Monster's crying voice weakened, and his face was ugly and sad, "Our clan leader...is not here."

Shao Mang said: "Have you gone out?"