Small Pepper

When Xiaojiao

Shaomang chased him out, Si Lingluo was nowhere to be seen.

She stood at the door for a moment.

The small bottle in her hand was cool, so she picked it up and looked at it for a long time.

It seems that in order to better preserve the elixir, the senior sister attached a thin layer of spiritual power to the bottle.

Back in the room, Shaomang still couldn't sleep.

After taking the hangover pill, my head felt less heavy and my whole body felt much more comfortable.

As long as she is willing to close her eyes and relax for a moment, she will be able to sleep until dawn.

But Shaomang's whole heart is full of eyes. Even if thousands of arrows pierce her heart, they won't be able to pierce so many holes. Her soul is screaming: How can you sleep with so many things you haven't figured out yet?

How did the senior sister know that she was drinking?

What is your mentality in giving hangover pills?

Since they were simply here to deliver medicine, they came and went in such a hurry without explaining their purpose, making it seem like they were having an affair.

It wasn't until the chickens raised in the yard next door began to crow that Shaomang fell asleep.

And those questions also have answers: the senior sister should have a special channel to understand her; sending the elixir is just to care for the junior sister; not showing the intention... She has her own reasons.

At nine o'clock, before Shao Mang opened his eyes, he had already gotten out of bed.

Go to the window and open it.

She opened her eyes as she breathed in the fresh air.

The sky outside is a deserted light.

She suddenly remembered that on the day she became a disciple, several highly respected elders from the Yunxiao Sect all came to receive her. They looked at her as if they were looking at the stars of tomorrow. Through her, everyone saw the bright future of the Yunxiao Sect.

It's just that the elders didn't expect that this rising star would fall a bit fast.

Later, when they looked at her, their eyes were full of disappointment and pity.

After washing up, Shaomang went to the peak for morning exercises as usual.

Only this time, she didn't avoid anyone.

There is no shame in practicing hard, so why should you avoid it?

She will never knit Mo Yun's wedding dress again.

There are two senior masters who have built private residences in Yingmi Peak. One is Elder Yuci, whose private residence is built on the west side; the other is Grandmaster Yu Wan, whose private residence is built on the east side.

These two people have equally strange personalities, but they don't have sympathy for each other as they are both weirdos. On the contrary, they dislike each other. If they can get into a fight, they won't argue a word. Of course, it may also be because Elder Yuci stutters and can't make any noise.

The conflict between the two of them is very simple:

Elder Yuci feels that the trash is not worthy of living in the same place as him and will pollute Ying Mifeng's spiritual power.

Grandmaster Yu Wan felt that those who bullied the weak should not be elders, as they would ruin the atmosphere of the entire Yunxiao Sect.

Everyone insists on his own opinion, and no one gives in to the other.