Neither can survive.

Pinellia novel
Neither can survive.
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: "I just want you."Next chapter: Don't move.
Neither can survive.

On a remote mountaintop, Zhou Fushu leaned against a tree, with a water mirror in front of him, and what was reflected in the mirror was the story in his dream.

Although she couldn't get in, she was familiar with the people inside. The person who killed Gu Lanqi was the girl from the butcher's family in Dongcheng.

This girl was born at the wrong time. During the war-torn season, she wanted to practice Taoism and become an immortal.

The family advised, "Did you become an immortal to save the common people?"

This girl was embarrassed to say that she became an immortal to look down on all living beings.

But others thought of her as compassionate and righteous, and she accepted it happily.

The family members further advised, "Then if you practice some martial arts, wouldn't you be able to save people in the future?"

After hearing this, the girl thought it was reasonable, so she just started learning martial arts.

In her opinion, martial arts are like big steamed buns, and celestial beings are like morning nectar. You can eat them together by stirring them and taking a dip. Mr. Sour Confucianism, who often comes to the pork shop to get credit, calls this appreciating both the refined and the popular.

She was certain that she must have been born extraordinary, otherwise why would the dog across the street only bite her?

That is jealousy and worship of extraordinary people.

When her family members found out that she had worn off the horns, they tried to persuade her: "Everyone is born with the same routine, and truly extraordinary people will not appear in the mortal world." The girl asked, "

The calamities do not count. "What

if I'm really a mediocre person, and I happen to stand downstairs, and the bride upstairs splashes water on me? What if I'm really a mediocre person, and I queue up for two hours to buy buns, and they're all sold out when I get there? What if I'm really mediocre? I'm really a mediocre person. There are so many people on the street, and the beggars are trying to grab my money?"

She said clearly and clearly. Her family is so proud of themselves. On the surface, they pushed her and said, "Think whatever you want," but late at night she lit the oil lamp again. Stand up and meditate.

This girl sounds really unusual. Should I be nice to her?

But if this girl had read less, she would have known that her situation was purely unlucky.

In short, the girl from the butcher's family just became a knight.

It was peaceful at first.

Everyone comes to her for help when something goes wrong, and criticizes her behind her back when nothing happens.

Had a great time.

Until Zhao Fanyuan was imprisoned, rumors spread on the street that the emperor had lost his moral character and wanted to kill the general. The enemy countries were eyeing him, and she actually wanted to kill the only general who could lead the army in the war.

Among those who said these words, some had their wives and daughters killed by Zhao Fanyuan, and some had fathers used as food and drink by Zhao Fanyuan, but at this moment, they forgot about it.

They are timid, shrinking their necks and fighting injustices for those who do all kinds of evil, hoping to prove how well they understand justice before the important events of their country.