Concern leads to chaos.

Pinellia novel
Care leads to chaos
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous Chapter: Wilderness StarNext chapter: A good story
Concern leads to chaos.

The golden wind blows brightly, and the moon reflects the lonely sky.

Yu Wan and others were so tired that they actually used teleportation spells to go to the bamboo forest, carried Xiao Huang over, and forced the poor dog to perform a backflip for her.

Xiao Huang was thinking about Yun Baoyuan's two beautiful attendants and had no intention of pleasing her. Yu Wan was heartbroken and would have killed Xiao Huang if Shao Mang had not stopped them.

Xiao Huang scratched his neck, and his splayed lines stretched from the corners of his eyes to his mouth. He was really sad.

Yu Wan felt extremely bored and stared at Shao Mang again.

Shao Mang tied up his sleeves and said, "Okay, I'll do the flip."

It was just a backflip.

So can she.

Yu Wan didn't appreciate it: "You can't find that smell."

"What smell?" Shao Mang tried to ask: "The kind with four feet in the air?"

Yu Wan shook her head, "Although Xiao Huang's belly is ugly, it looks ugly. I'm addicted."

Shao Mang was successfully led away by her and took a look. Xiao Huang was so embarrassed that he hid his mouth under his paws and pressed his belly tightly to the ground, refusing to look at it.

Seeing this, Shao Mang wanted to laugh, but the next moment, he caught a glimpse of the brilliance of the pearl in Xiuxin Hall, and his smile stopped.

What is the relationship between Nie Shenzhi and Si Lingluo?

What was Nie Shenzhi talking to Si Lingluo at this moment?

Yu Wan seemed to have seen a rare drama, "Good disciple, I thought you would be rational for the rest of your life."

Shao Mang felt ashamed: "Care will lead to chaos."

Yu Wan raised an eyebrow, became serious for the first time, and said: "Master, I appreciate your frankness."

If Si Lingluo had been treating others sincerely these years, Yu Wan would definitely feel aggrieved for Si Lingluo.

But Shaomang is different. If she likes someone, she will never run away. She can face any unexpected emotions head-on.

Just like the question just now, Yu Wan thought she would say that she and Si Lingluo were from the same sect, so she was worried.

Unexpectedly, she answered "care" with four random words.

Yu Wan sighed: "Have you never asked Ling Luo? What happened between her and Nie Shenzhi."

Shao Mang frowned and squatted down side by side with Yu Wan, "I didn't ask. I thought..."

Yu Wan just He looked at her and said in an experienced tone: "Shaomang, you haven't experienced love and love, so you don't know. It's not as simple as practicing sword skills. There are too many unexpected setbacks waiting for you. ."

The moonlight spread lovingly on the ground, and Shao Mang's long hair hung softly, becoming clearer when submerged in the moonlight.

"Master, I understand. But," Shao Mang said, "I have already thought about it. I will not be complacent about what I have now, nor feel sad about what I don't have, nor worry about the uncertain gains and losses."