Walking corpse parade

There is still a quarter of an hour until midnight when the zombies parade

.

Shaomang finally accepted the Zhujing room, but took out five garlic skewers from under the mattress, which were thicker than her waist.

I don't know who was so naive that he actually peeled off the garlic and threaded it into skewers one by one. It was really hard work for this person.

The smell of garlic smelled like a poor kid who had been robbed by force. As soon as the mattress was lifted, he immediately ran away.

Shao Mang's face was smoked, he closed his eyes bitterly and held his breath.

She immediately put the mattress back in place and closed the bed curtains. She turned around and looked at Si Lingluo.

Si Lingluo didn't seem to notice, so she put a screen talisman on the window, and when she sat down, she flipped through the book on the incense table.

Shao Mang said: "Senior sister, do you smell it?"

Si Lingluo said: "Is it the smell of garlic?"

Shao Mang sighed: "It seems there is really a ghost here, there is so much garlic on the bed." She couldn't bear it, Senior Sister The six senses are far beyond ordinary people, so it must be hard to live here.

Si Lingluo stretched out her hand to take the garlic, stood up and went to the door.

Shao Mang saw her hanging five bunches of garlic outside the door and closed the door again.

Shao Mang said: "It's strange. If you really want to drive away ghosts, this thing should be hung at the door. Put it on the couch. It doesn't look like it's driving away ghosts, but it looks like it's driving me away."

The ghosts were floating on his forehead, so he took a handful of garlic. It's useless to marinate it yourself for cooking.

Si Lingluo found a small box with gentle eyebrows and said, "Try this, you will feel much more comfortable and won't smell the garlic anymore."

Shao Mang has a keen sense of smell and quickly identified that this ointment is what Si Lingluo used before going down the mountain. It was made recently, and the smell of lychee peel and tea vanilla was subtle and subtle, but not long after the lid was opened, the evil smell of garlic was completely covered up.

She smelled it and suddenly said: "Sister, this ointment seems to be special only on you."

A faint smile appeared on Si Lingluo's eyebrows, "Maybe I picked too many herbs and my body smelled like medicine. ."

She turned her face sideways: "I applied a little on my earlobe that day, and it still smells good. Can you smell it again?"

Shao Mang leaned over.

His breath hit behind his ears.

There was no expression on Si Lingluo's face and she remained motionless.

Shaomang didn't know why, but it seemed that ever since Ganoderma lucidum gave her a strange charm, she always felt that this was the right thing to do whenever she got close to her senior sister.

Why were they so far apart before?

Shouldn't they have been close to each other from the beginning?

Judging from this posture, it seemed as if Shao Mang was whispering, and Si Lingluo listened attentively.

Shao Mang suddenly felt a weight on his leg and lowered his eyes to look.

Two pale and slender hands were pressed on her legs, and the owner of these hands was not Si Lingluo.