The incident happened

Pinellia novel
The incident happened
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous Chapter: HealingNext chapter: Are you afraid of me?
The male cultivator outside the Dongchuang incident

almost pressed his face against the door frame, "Fairy, I'm here to deliver medicine."

Yun Baoyuan couldn't bear it anymore and scolded: "Is our Yiying sect so poor? We still need others to come. Deliver medicine?"

The male cultivator immediately excused himself, "Fairy misunderstood me, I was worried about your injury."

Yun Baoyuan was not impatient, but that patience should never be used on such a person.

Seeing her frantic look, Shao Mang thought carefully and said, "Don't worry, I'll go out and take a look."

Yun Baoyuan spread her hands: "Okay. It's best to warn him that our Yiyingmen should not be ugly and let him I will stop having some dirty thoughts."

Although Shao Mang agreed, he had doubts in his heart.

This male cultivator has shown off many times, and other colleges also speculated that he wanted to curry favor with Yiyingmen, but Shao Mang always felt that something was wrong with this man, and every move he made seemed to be a performance, as Yun Baoyuan said. Even though it was unpleasant, his smile remained unchanged and his purpose was unknown.

When the male cultivator saw her coming out to meet her, his small nose and big face were full of smiles, "Junior Sister Shaomang, this is the medicine I brought. Although it is not a precious thing, it is also my heart. I hope you can deliver it to me."

Shao Mang rarely spoke harshly, but at this moment he was polite and polite, "The medicine that Fairy Baoyuan brought when she came was enough, so you don't have to worry about it."

The male cultivator said with a smile: "Oh, no matter how much medicine there is, there will be a time when it will be used up. Now Xuanheng Zong Ye is not at peace anymore. This time I will ask the masters to punish me. I don’t know what the next time will be..."

He paused, as if he realized that his words were inappropriate, and smiled awkwardly: "I just follow what others say, so junior sister, don’t take it personally."

Shao Mang frowned. , watching his expression change indifferently, "Why do you say that?"

In the previous sentence, he said that he was just following what others said, but when Shao Mang asked, he said it as if it was true, "I heard that there is something evil mixed among us. After entering the Xuanheng Sect, I also broke into the Xuanheng Sect's forbidden area. Now everything is heavily guarded and you are not allowed to go out easily."

Breaking into the forbidden area?

The first thing Shao Mang thought of was Si Lingluo.

Without showing his surprise, he casually asked: "We have never heard of it. I think it has little to do with us."

The male cultivator said: "No, no. The reason why the Xuanheng Sect did not disclose this matter was probably because it was afraid of causing panic. I don’t want the students to feel that they are being targeted by suspicion. In fact, we have already started investigating in private. The elders of the sect have been very busy these days. Junior sisters should be more careful."

Shao Mang raised his eyebrows as if it was nothing to do with him. , said calmly: "Not to mention that this is a matter that the Xuanheng Sect's Immortal Chief should take care of, even if it is found here, it will only be a panic among those who broke into the forbidden area. We just go to class and practice."