1+2 updates

The smile on Yu Wan’s face transferred to Song Wanxu’s face.

Song Wanxu said: "Your sect is really versatile from top to bottom."

Yu Wan tried his best to maintain his demeanor: "Why, are you jealous?" Song

Wanxu was bullied by her words several times, and Yu Wan did not ignore her in front of others or behind her. The elder and master of the Discipline Pavilion took it seriously, and this time she seized the opportunity. She planned to stop Yu Wan from coming to the stage in front of Yu Ci and other masters.

"It doesn't matter if I'm not jealous. I'm just afraid that Grandmaster Yu will feel embarrassed and hide in his private residence at night to cry. Not to mention that you are so poor and don't even have an attendant to pass the veil. Wouldn't it be even more sad?"

Yu Wanyin He said sadly: "Elder Song, not everyone is as narrow-minded as you. You don't have a sword as cheap as Muhe Sword in your sect. Is it because you don't want it? Oh, I understand. If you can't get it, just say you don't want it. Elder Song's The philosophy of life is really worth learning. I will have to learn from you someday and figure out how to teach a room full of apprentices to be so mediocre."

Song Wanxu's eyebrows twitched hard and she was speechless.

Yuci took pity on her and sighed.

There are two special things about Yu Wan. One is that he is extremely poor, and the other is that he is extremely mean-mouthed.

Even the head of the house stayed away from her. Song Wanxu only dared to provoke her when she forgot her head when she came out tonight.

When the Duhe Sword first danced, the dancing female fairy felt that she had been deceived and was already prepared not to pay the spirit stone.

But once the dance was over, she was so fascinated that she clicked again.

Mu Hejian was a little shy and hid behind Shao Mang and did not show his face.

Shao Mang knew that he shouldn't embarrass his sword too much, so he declined the fairy and began to sell sweet potato pills.

It was also the first time for everyone to eat the meatballs fried by the alchemist. After eating, the fairy who ordered the dance praised them as a delicious food in the world.

Soft, crispy and addictive.

For a while, the business became busy. Shao Mang was packing the meatballs and collecting the spiritual stones, and suddenly he felt like he was richer.

When everyone was almost gone, Shao Mang wiped his sweat, found the honey water he had specially soaked, and gave it to Si Lingluo to drink.

"Senior sister, I haven't gotten so many spiritual stones since I started."

Si Lingluo finished drinking the honey water and watched her feed Xiao Huang, feeling as calm as ever before.

She said: "I will get more in the future."

Shao Mang tugged on Xiao Huang's ears and smiled back.

The night was dark, and most of the disciples who set up stalls at Sese Peak had gone back, leaving only a few stalls.

Shao Mang was preparing to pack up the things on the stall. When he was about to stand up, his lips touched the rim of the cup.

She was slightly startled. When she raised her eyes, she saw Si Lingluo half-bent, carefully holding the cup and feeding her water.

Shao Mang paused for a moment, then drank the water while holding the rim of the cup lightly in Si Lingluo's gaze that was so frank that it nearly separated her soul.