It's spring again in Baifu Tower

Another spring in Baifu Tower

leaves the tranquility outside the city and enters the prosperity inside the city.

The lights are dim, the towers and pavilions are dim, and the fireworks are flourishing. I don’t know what festival it is today, but many people are setting off sky lanterns. The lanterns are raised very high, like twinkling stars, and little bits of light are reflected into the city, reflecting the redness of the girls’ cheeks and illuminating the flowers on their hairpins. More beautiful.

Shao Mang never expected that Yanci City, which had undergone tremendous changes, would be so prosperous.

The people did not lower their eyes and necks as she imagined. Instead, they were all smiling. Everyone wore flowers in their hair and wore gorgeous clothes. The whole city was filled with joy.

The hawkers' cries sounded much more beautiful in the moonlight and lights. The group walked through the long street and stopped under a pavilion.

Eye contact.

Lin Yansheng sighed from the bottom of his heart: "The people here are so rich."

Lu Zhuosuan's nose hurt: "That's right, that sky lantern costs at least five silver baht, which is enough for an ordinary person to use for half a month. "

Not only them, Mo Yun is also jealous.

Fate is really unfair. She didn't have this condition when she was a child, and she doesn't have it now.

If this continues, she will really doubt the authenticity of the saying that she can only be poor for three generations.

Rather than the common people lighting up the lanterns, she would rather believe that it was an eyeless God who set off the lanterns on a whim.

Isn’t it good for everyone to be poor together?

Lu Zhuo was already sour and incoherent, "Everyone who sells stinky tofu wears flowers, what kind of perverted behavior, I really don't understand."

Shao Mang was about to speak to Si Lingluo, but before he could speak, a flower suddenly fell from his head.

She subconsciously stretched out her hand to catch it, and the clear and clean water droplets on the petals dripped on the back of her hand, feeling ice cold.

She looked sideways and saw the Xiuzhi Water Pavilion standing on the sparkling lake. On the second floor of the water pavilion stood a beautiful girl. There were two attendants beside the girl, each holding a tray. There are several flowers on top of the jade body.

Obviously, she was the one who hit people with flowers.

on purpose.

Shao Mang frowned slightly, and brought her eyebrows closer together. She said, "Senior sister, these locals are so interesting in entertaining guests. Is it a custom?"

Si Lingluo said, "Yes."

Lin Yansheng preferred these strange people. Wen Qilu quickly came over and said, "Senior sister, can you tell us?"

Si Lingluo looked at Shao Mang.

Shao Mangyang said: "Senior sister, I want to hear it too."

Si Lingluo's expression was soothing, and the ripples of light on the lake were not as bright as her bright eyes.

She said: "Hundreds of years ago, the 8888th human emperor traveled here, got drunk in the shade of flowers, and mistakenly connected with the flower god with her spiritual consciousness, so she composed music and poems with her, forgetting the world."