Ying coffin

Pinellia novel
Ying coffin
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous Chapter: Entering the Forbidden Land TogetherNext chapter: Lu Yuelian
Yingcoffin

Xuanheng Immortal Mansion was immersed in the illusion of tranquility, but it was considered peaceful for a few days.

For most of the next month, Han Jixun took the classes at the Cultivation Academy. The students were drowsy in class, but he didn't take it to heart and kept fooling each other.

Yun Baoyuan was prone to dozing off in class, and Han Jixun read for several hours. She slept well in class every day, and was not sleepy at all at night. Her schedule was completely messed up.

That night, she really couldn't sleep, so she could only go out to enjoy the flowers.

It was getting colder, so she went back and put on her cloak, and sat in the courtyard in a daze.

When Fang Shi came out, he saw her sitting alone in the courtyard, feeling lost, so he went over to keep her company.

"You have morning classes tomorrow, why don't you rest?"

When Yun Baoyuan saw that she was coming, she didn't show any good expression, as if she was putting Yuan Hengju's blame on her.

However, I have been hearing all kinds of weird looks and vicious remarks these days, so I got used to it, "It's still going to snow in winter, and it's annoying to see so many flowers, birds, fish and insects."

Yun Baoyuan rolled her eyes: " Is this what Yuan Hengju taught you?"

Fang Shi said helplessly: "I'm really wronged, he didn't teach me anything at all, okay? I'm purely self-taught."

Yuan Hengju was very accomplished in stinginess, and he had to clear the place every time he practiced. , just afraid that others would see his 'peerless skill'.

Even if it is suitable for the eldest disciple, he should avoid it as much as possible.

Yun Baoyuan said: "Why did my sister come to Xuanheng Sect? Does Sect Master Jing have any new ideas?" Fang Shi smiled and said: "It turns out that you were quite pleasant when you wanted to ask me something." Yun Baoyuan said

.

Bao Yuan said: "..."

Fang Shi said: "It's hard to tell the inside story, but it should all be for Fairy Lingluo."

Everyone has seen it these days, and many casual cultivators have green eyes when they look at Si Lingluo. .

If Shao Mang hadn't been so protective, someone might have taken action.

Both of them have been practicing for many years, and their cultivation level is not very high, but they are more knowledgeable than others. There are greedy people everywhere. Throughout the ages, many great disasters have occurred because of greed.

This is almost inevitable.

It is said that there have been a lot of foreign visitors in Chiyu City recently. It seems that what happened in Laixian Mansion has been spread out for a long time. That's right. There is no secret in Fanxian Mirror.

Outnumbered.

Yun Baoyuan has been restless these days.

There are so many people, what should Sister Lingluo do?

Fang Shi also sighed, and suddenly asked: "Has Shao Mang not come back yet?"

Yun Baoyuan was stunned: "I didn't see her going out."

Fang Shi said: "Oh..."

Half an hour ago, she saw When Shaomang left the dormitory, I didn't know if he had come back.