"Lock you with what?"

Pinellia novel
"Lock you with what?"
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous Chapter: InseparableNext chapter: Apology
"What are you using to lock you up?"

When the three of them entered the palace, Nie Shenzhi and Song Wanxu looked unhappy, each with a sad look on their face.

After seeing the ceremony, Song Wanxucai said: "This is a letter from the Xuanheng Sect, written by Sect Master Jing Wanmu Jing himself. The Cultivation Academy will start classes the day after tomorrow. The selected disciples will immediately go to Qiayu City. There will be disciples at the bottom of the mountain to greet them. Make sure everyone is there and come with them." Go and report to the Xuanheng Sect."

She looked at Nie Shenzhi, who nodded slightly.

Seeing the solemn expressions of these two people, Shao Mang became really confused. What kind of riddles were they trying to solve?

Song Wanxu found the letter from her sleeve pocket.

The three of them read it one by one.

Song Wanxu stared at Shao Mang thoughtfully, and asked nonchalantly: "What do you think?"

Shao Mang was stunned: "Me?"

Song Wanxu put the letter away again and said, "To this letter If you have any ideas, you can tell me."

Shao Mang said sincerely: "The handwriting is not very nice."

Song Wan said: "..."

Of course Shao Mang knew what she meant.

Jing Wanmu is Jing Yeyu's aunt, and she was also her confidant who worked together to slay demons and subjugate demons. Now that she has seen Jing Wanmu's autographed letter, can she really remain indifferent?

But Shaomang really felt nothing.

She didn't think it was important.

Not to mention that she hasn't really recovered her memory yet. Even if she recovers, then the past must return to dust. What does it have to do with who she is now?

Her biggest curiosity about Jing Wanmu now is the Four Small Natural Disasters.

So far, Jing Wanmu already has the evil demon, the water foam demon and the drought demon, only missing the so-called living god.

The Cultivation Academy is probably here for her too.

She was also surprised that she was not nervous at all when others came to her door.

At this time, Nie Shenzhi suddenly spoke up: "Logically speaking, disciples traveling far away must listen to instructions. Yin Cai is a disciple of the Discipline Pavilion. Any explanations should be tactfully made by you personally. And Lingluo, you never talk enough. Enthusiasm, after going to the Xuanheng Sect, you have to take into account many people and sophistication, and you have a lot of experience in tactful speech. It will definitely be beneficial if you listen for a while."

She deliberately left Shao Mang silent.

Shao Mang and Si Lingluo looked at each other and comforted each other. After all, they had no objection.

Nie Shenzhi was satisfied when he saw this, "As for Shaomang, just follow me to Pingxiao Palace. Except for the Tianling Paper that I gave you when you first entered, I don't seem to have given you any magic weapon. You are A rare female fairy from Yunxiao Sect, before you go to Xuanheng Sect, I should also fulfill my responsibility as the leader."

Shao Mang believed that she was a ghost, but no matter what he was thinking, he was respectful on the outside. Accepted.

Si Lingluo was worried that Nie Shenzhi would say something that would make Shao Mang sad, so she gave Nie Shenzhi a warning look. Nie Shenzhi smiled: "Don't guard me like a thief." Si Lingluo knew that this was meant for her, so she