"Si Ming Lu": The soul plate

is separated from the clothes, and the hand squeezing her shoulder is like a wisteria warmed by the sun.

It's tight, strong, and doesn't hurt.

Si Lingluo didn't turn around for a long time, her black clothes and black hair were hidden in the dimness. Her natural coldness fascinated Shaomang at this moment, and all the etiquette and rules were thrown out of her mind.

I muttered "Senior Sister" silently in my mind.

This title made her foggy brain slightly clear.

The raging power was even more unbearable. She plucked the piano randomly and said in a messy tone, "Senior sister, do you know how to solve it?"

Si Lingluo listened and firmly clasped the corner of the cabinet.

Like the sudden dark clouds in the sultry sun, a shower of rain suddenly fell, filling the room with passion.

Nothing can compare to this kind of touch.

Will it be solved?

Si Lingluo closed her eyes and trembled slightly, "I..."

She imagined that the hand pressing her shoulder might be gently rubbing it slowly...

Her voice was dull and she couldn't guess the answer.

Shao Mang closed his eyes, stepped out of the confinement of etiquette, abandoned the strict laws, and took a step forward.

"Senior Sister, your body feels cold."

Si Lingluo stood still, breathing harder and silently, slowly loosening the hand holding the corner of the cabinet, and slowly stretched out to an invisible place.

Shao Mang's pupils shrank suddenly, as if he were soaking in hot petal water, entangled and fascinated... He let go of the hand holding his shoulder, and went up to hold Si Lingluo's hand.

With his head heavy and his heart satisfied, Shao Mang looked at this hand with fascination. The senior sister's hand was really cold.

She said: "Senior sister, my hands are much cooler. Can you touch my face again? My face is too hot."

Si Lingluo turned around slowly.

The cold expression in the past was submerged by confusion, and he touched Shao Mang's face like he had practiced thousands of times.

Shao Mang vaguely saw the water in her eyes, but soon, Si Lingluo closed her eyes and avoided it. She just thought it was an illusion, and said with great gratitude: "Thank you." This posture was maintained for a while, and

Si Lingluo was empty. The hand of his hand suddenly cast a spell, and Shao Mang suddenly woke up, all his passion and heat dissipated, and his six senses became clear.

Si Lingluo took her hand away in time, "Okay."

Shao Mang said calmly: "I just..."

She recalled her treason and was eager to admit her mistake: "Sister, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend."

Si Lingluo said Secretly feeling the stolen tenderness, "I know."

Shao Mang said: "But -"

Si Lingluo looked at her with gentle eyes, "Don't apologize to me."

She once thought that she was a drop of water in the deserted morning. The most inconspicuous dew, Shao Mang always passed by her and would not notice her.

But now, they have been to the Ten Thousand Demons Inn together, sold books together, and talked a lot. Today, such intimacy was something she couldn't get yesterday, and she was really satisfied.