Chapter 65

((AN: This chapter will be significant moments that happened with Percy while she was missing, I will follow this chapter with Damian's perspective and possibly other members through her time gone as well, so it will be going back in time for the next chapter! Just wanted to make sure no one would be confused lol. Have a great morning, noon, or night!
-R))

—————Percy's POV: —————

The first thing my body did was groan, my hand going to my head. I was laying on something rough, I didn't quite like it. My eyes opened slowly as I stared up, the sun staring right back and burning my eyes. I winced as I sat up, looking around to see where I was.

I was in some form of woods, in which woods I had no clue. I looked down at myself, finding I was in a large green hoodie and some jeans, underneath the hoodie was an orange shirt.

How did I end up here? I tried thinking back to what I'd done to get here but I felt my heart freeze when I realized I didn't remember anything outside of ending up at this talking wolf's home where they gave me the pen in my pocket.

Wait, the pen was a sword.

I grabbed the pen from my pocket and held it out in front of me, this was riptide.

I think my name is Percy, that is what Lupa my wolf teacher called me anyways.

Outside that I remember nothing. Not who I was, or what my life was, not why I was here or where I needed to go. I was just here.

Then the thought came, I did remember one other name. Damian. Not a last name, not a middle name, just Damian. I couldn't even associate a face with the name. Who was this person? Why did I remember his name??

Then my stomach rumbled, and I realized I should probably get going to find some food. I pushed myself up, hoping maybe I'd be able to jog my memory with some food

——————

I walked between Frank and Hazel, my smile on my face not leaving my face as I placed an arm around Hazel's shoulder and barely reached up to Frank's back.

We walked back towards the middle of the city when suddenly people started rushing past us, I felt us all slow down as people pointed to the sky. Our eyes all went up to a massive flying ship.

"Frank, Hazel, tell me this is normal!" They didn't answer, instead they started running and I followed close behind them.

When we came to the clearing my eyes widened as I recognized the blonde looking around.

"Annabeth!" Her eyes turned to me and I felt a massive smile crawl onto my face as I raced forward, she ran at me too, her arms quickly wrapping around my shoulders as I lifted her off the ground, spinning us around as I held her tight.

"Percy!" She yelled, her face tucked into my shoulder. I smiled as I set her down. "Where did you GO!" She yelled, immediately grabbing my arm and in an instant I was on the ground with a crowd of gasping individuals all around me.

"Percy!" Hazel yelled, Frank and her rushing over. I groaned as I put a hand up to stop them.

"I'm okay! This is normal!" I said, picking myself up slowly, immediately Annabeth had wrapped me in another hug.