Author's note

I had a couple books on here but I decided to delete them all because I wrote them when I was younger and my writing has gotten so much better. I took some time off from writing because I just didn't find any interest in it anymore. I've always wanted to write an urban book but I never had the confidence to do it because I felt I wasn't as knowledgeable to write an urban book. This is my first urban book and I am excited for you guys to read it and give feedback. I've gone through and edited this book multiple times and I hope I caught all the mistakes but if I didn't, I'm sorry.

There are some chapters where certain parts are italicized. These parts are flashbacks to previous parts of the story. I wrote in different povs. I wrote one pov and then wrote it from another character's pov so I italicized anything that wasn't present time so you guys wouldn't be confused. Smaller parts, like a sentence or so that are italicized is the person's thoughts. I really can't wait for you guys to tell me what you think.

Also this story will be in both 1st person pov and 3rd person pov. I noticed I switched back and forth a lot but it's just easier for me to write that way. I hope it isn't too confusing for you guys. Each characters pov will be labeled so you know whose pov it is.

I also tried to make this story as realistic as possible. I hate reading urban stories that aren't realistic so yes although the characters may be drug dealers, they don't have the top notch shit. I wanted my story to give a more real feeling.

I hope you enjoy the story, don't hesitate to leave me comments or ask questions if you're confused. Here's the moment of truth.

Ashleigh🫶🏾