6

6
Sevyn

Diamond had finally came back from visiting her family and she wanted to go out and have some fun tonight. Being that I have been in this dorm room depressed for like 2 weeks without her, I agreed to going out with her.

Sevyn and Diamond stepped into the club looking like a million bucks. Sevyn wasn't really the partying type but Diamond knew how to have a good time whenever she stepped out so she was growing to like clubbing every now and then. Lil Durk blared through the club as they made their way to the bar. Diamond sat down on the stool first and Sevyn sat beside her.

"Can we get 2 double shot of grey goose." Diamond yelled over the music to the bartender and she disappeared to go get their drinks. She came back after awhile and sat the shots in front of them. "Thank you." Diamond slipped her some money as she picked up her shot and I picked up mine. "Cheers." We clinked our cups together as we downed our shots.

"Ughhh." We both said at the same time, reacting to the taste of the liquor.

We drunk 3 more shots each before Diamond asked me if I wanted to dance. Sexy Red was now playing and that was giving Diamond the urge to want to twerk. She grabbed my hand, trying to run to the dance floor but we both stumbled a little bit, due to the shots. Diamond started twerking once we made it to the dance floor and I hyped her up, smacking her ass. "Get it bitch!" I continued to hype her up. We both were dancing at this point, a little tipsy. I couldn't keep my balance, being that I had on heels and I noticed Diamond was starting to feel the same way. "Let's go sit down." Diamond agreed, and we found a table off to the side. I ordered us a bottle. Paying for shots would definitely make us broke.

I watched as a pretty light skinned girl, with a crop top and booty shorts walked towards our table with our bottle. "Thank you." I smiled at her as she placed our bottle of champagne and 2 cups down on the table for us.

"You're welcome." She smiled back. "Just let me know if you need anything else." She walked away.

I popped open the bottle and poured up me and Diamond's cup. "Yesss bitch, let's get drunk!" She cheered.

We drunk and bobbed our head to the music, and my eyes locked with a familiar face across the room but my blood began to boil as I saw some darkskinned chick sitting in his lap. I couldn't lie, the jealousy took over me. "I'll be back, Diamond." I didn't even wait for her to respond as I made my way towards Derrick and the bitch that was sitting on his lap. She couldn't help but to think maybe this is whose earring she found in his car the other day. She couldn't lie, the girl was pretty as fuck and had a nice shape. The dress she had on huged her curves perfectly and her dark skin was beautiful as fuck. The closer she got, the madder she got.

Sevyn finally made her way to them and even a little tipsy, she didn't give a fuck. She was about to turn the fuck up. She yanked Derrick's arm, causing him to stand up and the girl in his lap fell on the floor. She could tell they were drunk. Oh so they partying.

Derrick helped the girl off the ground, and she lunged towards me before I could even notice what the fuck was going on. She caught me in my lip. I balled my fist up and swung back, hitting her in her right eye. She screamed out in pain and kicked me with her heel, making me stumble back and fall because I was a little tipsy. Before I could get up, Diamond was running towards us barefoot. This girl done took her heels off. Diamond ran right past me on the floor and began swinging at the girl while she was still holding her eye. Diamond wasn't a light weight when it came to drinking because she was the drinker, I was the smoker so I knew she was probably more on the sober side than me. Diamond continued to swing on the girl but she managed to get a hold of Diamond's hair and wouldn't let go. "Let me go bitch!" Diamond yelled, and at this time all the attention was on them. I managed to kick my heels off aswell and get up. I got to Diamond and managed to pull her free. "I'll kill you bitches!" The girl screamed at us as I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist and lift me off the ground. I started kicking for the person to let me go but I quickly realized it was the police. I looked over to see Diamond was being carried out of the club aswell, along with the bitch that we were just fighting. Derrick had me fucked up.

All I remember from that night is falling asleep. How we got back to our dorms and everything before was a blur.

-

Sevyn woke up to a headache and looked over to see that Diamond was still sound asleep. The events of lastnight replayed in her head. No fucking way Derrick had the nerve to disrespect me like that. Sevyn knew Derrick wasn't good for her but he was her first real love and he was all she really knew. She just wished he could be the man she fell in love with again. She couldn't lie, seeing him with another woman lastnight made her blood boil.

Sevyn sighed as she walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of water and some ibuprofen. She popped the pills in her mouth and drunk some water, swallowing the pills. She placed the pills back in the cabinet and turned around to Diamond stretching. She was up. "Goodmorning boo. How the hell did we get back lastnight?" I asked her as she rubbed her eyes and sat up on her bed. I walked over to my bed and sat down.

"Girl, some nigga bought us an Uber. You was out of it."

"Some random nigga?" I asked her, confused as to who would buy some random girls in the club an Uber. They took the bus there. Neither Diamond nor Sevyn had a car.

Diamond shrugged, "Hell yeah girl. He was fine. I don't know him though. I think you know him though boo cause he was tryna talk to you but you was out of it. He was gonna take us home but I wasn't about to trust him just saying he knew you so he offered to buy us an Uber."

Just as I was about to respond to her, my phone buzzed on the table beside my bed, signaling that I was getting a text.

Kairo
you made it home safe lastnight, mama?

Sevyn smiled, putting 2 and 2 together. She now realized that Kairo was the one that made sure they got home safe lastnight. This man was stepping already.

"What you smiling at, girl?" Diamond asked as I texted Kairo back.

I did, thank you for the Uber lastnight. You didn't have to do that🥹

I looked up at Diamond and answered her question, "Girl that nigga wasn't just some nigga. I met him on the bus awhile back. We been kinda vibing."

Diamond smiled, "Ouuu bitch, he cute and plus you know I never liked Derrick because of the way he treats you and lastnight shows that he don't respect you girl. I could've killed him and that bitch. Disrespectful ass nigga!"

My phone buzzed again.

Kairo
I wanted to mama. You had a nigga boutta air shit out in that bitch.

Yeah? You on me like that?

Kairo
Yeah, but shit look like you on somebody else🤷🏾‍♀️

He must've been there the whole time at the club lastnight, shit. She realized he probably saw her yank Derrick up and fight the bitch he was with. It wasn't that I was hiding that I was in a relationship from him, I just never told him because truth be told it didn't feel like a relationship and I was mentally not there.

It's not like that😩

Kairo
So what it's like, mama?

"Girl you don't hear me talking to you!?" I now heard Diamond screaming at me. I done tuned her ass out. Putting my phone down, I looked up at Diamond.

"My bad girl. I was telling him thank you for lastnight."

"Girl that nigga got you gone already. Oh he like that?" She joked.

"Shutup bitch." I jokingly rolled my eyes at her, laughing with her.

Derrick was history.