13

13
Kairo

Kairo couldn't lie, he was playing it cool but he would be lying if he said he didn't feel some type of way about finding out that D was Sevyn's ex and he was in fact the nigga that was putting his hands on her, and also the nigga at the club the same night he saw her. He wasn't close enough to get a good look at him that night, but now he was piecing everything together.

Kairo gripped his steering wheel as he pulled up to a red light. D was definitely about to get what he deserved. One thing he wasn't gonna do was fuck with his money or his girl.

The light finally turned green and Kairo sped off towards the direction of the warehouse. Pulling up, he parked the car and took the key out of the ignition. Locking the car doors, he made his way into the warehouse. He saw a few workers standing around, working. "Wassup Kairo." A couple of them greeted him.

"Wassup. Y'all seen D?"

"Shit he in the back." Kairo nodded and made his way towards the back of the warehouse where there was a secret room. Kairo put the code in the keypad to get into the room, and walked down the long hallway. He finally made it to the secret room and pulled his gun out of his waistband. He cocked it and opened the room door to see D and some bitch on her knees, giving him head. He fired off a shot at the wall, causing both of them to turn towards me. The girl screamed.

"Get the fuck out." I told her as she ran out of the room, not even looking back. I closed the door behind me.

I watched as D searched around for his weapon but couldn't find it. I raised my pistol and aimed it at his head. "Let's get this shit straight, I bring in just as much clientele to this business as you do. Sevyn mine, you had your chance and you fucked it up nigga. I'll be damned if you fuck up my money cause you in your feelings nigga, so either you want war with me or you get the fuck up out your feelings and we call this shit a truce. You need me nigga, and I need you to get this money."

I watched as D clenched his teeth together. I ain't too much give a fuck about him being pissed right now cause I was pissed too. "I'm all about my money. Get that shit out my face though." He threatened.

"Or what?" I challenged.

D stared me down. "Or use that motherfucker."

Kairo would've been shot him if it wasn't for him being his business partner and he didn't need him to make his money so from here on out, he was gonna play it smart but he couldn't say that he didn't want to blow out his fucking brains, mostly for the shit he did to Sevyn but then also because he had the balls to hold a gun to my head. I didn't even play like that.

"Don't hit me up unless it's about money." I stepped closer to him, still pointing the gun at his head. I grabbed him by his throat, cutting off his circulation while I pressed the pistol against his temple. "And if you ever put your hands on Sevyn again, I'll kill you." I watched him fight to find air. I finally let him go and placed my pistol back in my waistband. He launched at me, catching me dead in my lip. I turned around and swung at him, catching him in his eye. He tackled me to the ground. I grabbed him as we wrestled on the ground. I gained control and held him down, while he swung at me, not connecting. I heard the door open and the voice of one of my workers, Ace.

"Yo, yall chill out." Ace struggled to grab me off of D, but finally I got tired of holding this bitch ass nigga down and got up on my own. As soon as I got up, D tried to lunged towards me again but Ace stepped in between us.

"You a bitch ass nigga!" D yelled at me.

"Man you heard what I said, nigga. Imma holla at you Ace." I said before I turned around and headed out the door, making my way back to the front of the warehouse. I made my way back out to my car, got in it and sped off down the street.