9

9
Kairo

I walked into the warehouse while shots were being let off from all angles. I reached into my waistband and grabbed my gun, hiding behind some boxes, watching my surroundings. We were in the middle of a shoot out and I didn't know who these niggas were.

"Yo, these niggas tryna steal our shit. Aim for their heads!" D yelled to Kairo, sliding him another gun. He didn't even notice him beside him. Kairo grabbed the gun off the ground and tucked it in his waistband.

"Bet!" Kairo yelled back and did what D told him to. He started aiming at these niggas heads. Kairo aimed at a nigga that was standing not too far away from him and pulled the trigger 3 times. He watched as his head exploded and his body dropped to the ground. Kairo was not letting up until these niggas were dead. With the help of his team, they finally killed all the enemies. Kairo and D stepped from behind the boxes.

"Yo who the fuck are these niggas?" Kairo asked D, wondering why they were getting shot at.

"Man nigga, I don't even fucking know these niggas."

"Niggas want you dead?" Kairo asked.

"Shit a lot of niggas want me dead." D said, tucking his gun back into his waistband. Kairo did the same thing as they kicked the guns away from the bodies laying on the floor. They knew they were dead but they just had to make sure.

"Man, I gotta make some calls. Tell these niggas to clean this shit up." He told Kairo, referring to the team.

"I gotchu." Kairo said as D walked away, putting his phone to his ear.

"Y'all good?" Kairo walked over to the team, making sure everybody was okay. When everybody said "yeah" in unison, he let them know that they needed to clean this shit up.

Kairo stepped out of the warehouse, leaving the team to clean up the mess. Kairo looked around, paying attention to his surroundings. Kairo couldn't lie, he was fucking with the new opportunity but he was tired of being in shoot outs because of D's enemies. This was the 3rd shoot out he's been in since he became D's business partner and although he knew what he was getting himself into when he stepped into the game, he just wished D would give him a heads up. It seemed like D had a lot of enemies and he kept him in the blind about everything. If they were partners, he needed to know what was up. He was gonna talk to D about it.

Kairo watched as D walked back over to the warehouse like he had a purpose. "Aye D, let me holla at you real quick." I stopped him in his tracks.

"Wassup, G?"

"We business partners right?"

"Fa so', wassup?"

"Why it seem like you my boss?"

"Watchu mean gang?"

"Shit if we partners you need to let me in on shit. You got me shooting at niggas and I don't even know why I'm shooting at niggas.

"We partners, right?" D asked, using my question against me.

"Yeah nigga."

"I shoot, you gonna shoot right?"

"Hell yeah but nigga all I'm asking is to know if I needa watch my back or not. If we partners, let me in on shit. Nigga you don't trust me or some shit?" Kairo challenged.

"Nigga I got a lot of enemies. I don't know who them niggas are for real. I'm trying to find out who sent them and when I know something, you'll know something. You always gotta watch your back in this game. I got your back nigga as long as you got mine."

Kairo dapped him up, "Fa so'."

D dapped him up back. "I gotta go handle some shit, imma catch up with you."

"Bet." Kairo said as D walked away into the warehouse. Kairo was just gonna stay on his toes from now on because he wasn't sure he really trusted D.

-

It's been a month since Kairo met Sevyn and he couldn't lie, he was starting to catch feelings like a motherfucker. She did some shit to him and he couldn't even explain what. She was gonna make a nigga fall in love and honestly he didn't mind. She was different. Her ambition was one of the things that made him so attracted to her.

Kairo was smoking his blunt as he heard a knock on the door.

He walked over to the door, opening it to see Sevyn standing there smiling with a bottle of grey goose in her hands. They had been spending a lot more time together. "Wassup, mama?" He said as she stepped into his apartment and he closed the door behind her. She pulled me in for a hug and I hugged her back. Pulling away, I grabbed the bottle out of her hand and walked to the kitchen to place it on the counter while she went to sit on the couch. I grabbed some glasses out of the cabinet and poured her some liquor and me too. I put the cap back on the bottle and grabbed our cups, heading back to the living room. I handed Sevyn her cup. "Thank you." She said as I sat down on the couch beside her. She already had a blunt lit and was smoking it. She looked so fucking good in just her jeans and a black crop top. She had on some black sandals and Kairo couldn't even lie, he'd never been attracted to feet but she had some cute feet and she smelled like vanilla. He couldn't help that she turned him on so much. His dick began to grow. He repositioned himself on the couch, hoping his dick would go down.

"No pressure." He said, still admiring her. She caught him staring.

"What Kairo?" Sevyn asked, smiling. "You staring."

He smiled, "I want you so bad." He said blunt. Kairo stared at her lips. He couldn't lie, everything in him was telling him to kiss her but he didn't want to move too fast for her. He knew she just got out of a relationship but he couldn't help that he was so attracted to her.

"Yeah?" She asked, exhaling the smoke from the blunt. She took a couple more puffs before she put the blunt out. He was sure she wanted him too but it's like she always wanted him to make the first move. He leaned in half way, hoping she would meet him the other half of the way. He smiled when she leaned in also. Their lips met. They both fought for control with their tongues as Kairo wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his lap. He was still hard, but fuck it. He wanted this girl so bad. Sevyn wrapped her arms around his neck as they continued to make out. She felt and smelled so fucking good.

"You smell so good." Kairo pulled away.

"Thank you, you too." She said, softly. She was still sitting in my lap.

Kairo couldn't lie, he wanted to taste her so fucking bad but he didn't want to pressure her into anything she didn't want to do. He respected her wishes but Sevyn was slowing making him lose his fucking mind. She was so fucking different.

The rest of the night, they smoked and drinked. They were both crossfaded like hell when it was all over.