FIFTY

" Shut up! No matter what your parents did you can't watch them remain behind bars! They did everything for your own good and no matter how good or bad they're they will always remain to be your parents." Wen Rui reprimanded his nephew, he really has doubts if this fool really belongs to his sister.

Wen Rui was really dissatisfied but no matter what happens he will have to force this fool follow him and do what he wants, he has always won and achieved whatever he wants or desires and not once has he failed and he can't just sit by and watch a young man compete against him and just let it go, he only needs to pretend to give in and then take action, he is not the kind of person to let something go easily.

Yu Dong who was forcefully taken away by the bodyguards brought back by his uncle cursed and struggled but he can't win against well trained men, he really doesn't want to get involved with his uncle business, he doesn't know what kind of business his uncle does but his gut's tells him it can't it's not something good.

Even that cheap woman named Ye Bing now has a very good relationship with his uncle, he was attracted by the good looks when he first saw the woman but that pretended to be interested in him just because she wanted his money and even went as far as fooling around with his friends just because she is after money and continuing to lead a luxurious life, he didn't waste time but ended his relationship with that slut.

He even warned his mom reminding her that the woman is really not good but just a woman who is after money and can't be trusted at all, he knows he is not good and really loves beauty but he has a bottom line too and can't do anything that might endanger someone else or take advantage of someone else.

" Uncle are you sure you will let me go once I do what you instruct?" Yu Dong asked but deep down once he get a chance he will make sure to escape and this time he will make sure his cruel and heartless uncle not to find him.

"Of course as long as you will do something beneficial that will make your parents proud then I won't bother you again, I don't want a nephew who is useless and a fool." Wen Rui answered without hesitation, he knows better if he let his guard down then this brat will try to escape, he is not so stupid to believe him.

******
Wang yibo was no longer as busy as before and his business has become more stable and the case that was taken to court was suspended because after careful investigation everything was found to be a set up and soon those people involved would be dealt with severely by the law.

Yu Dong on the other hand was forced back to his uncles house and was under house arrest, he couldn't escape even if he wanted to and he could only wait until he has a chance to escape and this time he is sure to run away far and not get arrested by his uncle so that he could do something bad to hurt others, he is not so heartless to hurt someone no matter what bad things the person did to him, the law will deal with that person accordingly.

Yibo although everything at the company was stable he didn't let his guard down, the most important thing now is find the main illegal research site, save those gers who can be saved, have enough evidence to be arrest Wen Rui and make sure Wen Rui is behind bars.

Wang yibo was careful with his doings and he never let xiao zhan know what was happening or his dealings, in this life the only thing he wants his ger to experience is happiness and be worry free.

On this day his secretary came to see him at his house as usual, he doesn't have much to do at the company, his dad decided to take over temporarily and him he is at home to take care of his pregnant ger.

Yibo as usual had his secretary go to his study and had xiao zhan wait for him and he will be back soon once he finished his work with his secretary.

Xiao zhan this day didn't cause trouble and had yibo go without worrying about him, yibo was amazed his ger seems not to be as clingy as before and he had to coax him before he reluctantly let him go but urge him to come back sooner.

Zhan looked at his husband going upstairs with his secretary and pouted, he caressed his tummy and smiled. "Baby lets go and listen to what your daddy and that secretary a talking about." Zhan whispered and followed without being seen by his husband who was already in his study.

"Boss Wen Rui called several times wanting to meet you, he said he has something important to discuss with you." The secretary who was seated reported the ongoing thing's wit his boss being absent.

"Oh I already know what his plans are, having his brother in law and sisters behind bars made him restless and he must want to negotiate with me and if it fails he will have a chance to implement his second plan of using my weakness to force me to do what he wants." Yibo sneered, now Wen Rui pretending to be good and trying to create a fake image of himself being a good person, he is not stupid to believe that gangster so easily.

Xiao zhan who was listening was somehow confused wondering what his husband was talking about, he came a second late and didn't hear what the secretary said, is something going on and his husband doesn't want him to know? Is this the 'work talk' that his husband is talking about almost every day with the so called secretary? What plan? What weakness?.

"Boss what should I do? Should I let Wen Rui come see you or just let him know that your busy and can't see him?" The secretary who was quite for few seconds finally talked.

Xiao zhan face turned pale when he heard the name Wen Rui and his whole body trembled, he opened his mouth to say something but no word's came out of his mouth but he just felt so scared that he sat down on the cold floor.

Wen Rui? Who is Wen Rui? Why does the name make him feel so scared and he has never heard or met this person in this life? The more he thought the more his head hurts and beads of sweats could be seen forming on his forehead.

Zhan took a deep breath and tried hard to calm himself down when he felt a slight pain on his stomach, he can't explain those weird dreams that he has that seems so vivid and now getting so scared after hearing that name, is there something that he doesn't know or his craziness is getting worse?