CHAPTER NINE

He was happy with yibo word's but at the same time heartbroken when he knew yibo had plans of divorcing him and marrying the beautiful lady, he knows he is just a ger and can't be compared to a beautiful lady like ye Bing.

Seeing wang yibo was coming back to the room he didn't waste time but slowly closed the door and returned back to the bed and sat down, even after yibo asked if he was okay he pretended nothing has happened or even if he has secretly listened his husband and Ye Bing word's earlier, deep down he was sad and worried that one day Wang yibo will wake up and say everything is over.

A divorced ger can't be as lucky as a woman who can remarry, a woman although she can criticized but not like a ger who would not be allowed to work because he is a divorcee and even if a ger can be innocent and the one who is in the wrong is the man, but the blame will be pinned on the ger, because you didn't take good care of your husband and didn't do your work as wanted that's why your divorced.

He knows alot of gers out there are suffering but they wouldn't dare complain he is among the few lucky one's his husband promised to be good to, even if for months he never had a good day he knows he has feelings for the man he got married to.

Wang yibo looked at xiao zhan who was slowly eating the breakfast prepared by uncle zhou and decided to tell him what he has decided. "Zhan zhan I have decided to move out and live at another place, this place is not safe for you and I don't want you to be in any danger, what do you think?"

Zhan was surprised and his eyes lit up, it looks like Wang yibo had the same thoughts as him and he won't let such a chance go and he immediately nodded his head.

Wang yibo smiled seeing xiao zhan so excited, later that day they packed thing's that they wanted and are important and they left the house that haunt's xiao zhan everyday.

Xiao zhan was happy, moving to another place, as long as wang yibo will keep his promise then he doesn't have to worry about any of wang yibos mistresses coming and causing trouble, he really doesn't have the energy to deal with those people, this is a new start and he hopes everything will turn out to be better in the future.

A month passed by xiao zhan and wang yibo relationship continued to be better, no one came to disturb them or cause unnecessary trouble, yibo tried his level best to prove that he has changed for the better and will forever treat xiao zhan better, after a month xiao zhan who was skinny gained a little bit of flesh and his face became even more rosy and beautiful.

Today Wang yibo will take xiao zhan to the hospital for a checkup then later go to his parents house with xiao zhan one to go pay respect's to his grandparents graves and later have dinner with everyone else.

The check up went well and the results were pleasing, compared to before xiao zhan has become even more heathier and doesn't have to continue taking the medication he was prescribed before, now he only needs to eat healthy foods and take care of his emotions and health too.

"Do you want an ice cream?" Yibo who noticed xiao zhan looking at the ice cream shop not far from the hospital asked, zhan hesitated for a while and swallowed hard and nodded his head. "Which flavor?" Yibo asked again.

"Any flavour." Zhan answered and when yibo led him towards the ice cream shop he couldn't help it but his saliva greedly, it's been so long since he had eaten ice cream and now having a chance to eat it he was really excited.

Watching xiao zhan happily eating the ice cream yibo felt happy, if in his last life if he could treated zhan better then he could have been smiling so happily like now and eating so greedly like a little bunny whose food was to be robbed by the next second.

*******
Wang yibo arrived a little bit late together with xiao zhan and everyone else has already arrived and are at the families burial ground and were about to start.

"Mom, dad sorry we were late, we went to the hospital for my ger general check up." Yibo said catching the attention of everyone else present.

Most family members from the wang family knows of yibo bad behavior and how he mistreats his ger, although it's not a new norm but they always loved to watch the joke whenever their is a family get together.

The moment everyone saw xiao zhan they were amazed and for a second they didn't recognize the ger standing behind Wang yibo who has now moved aside to greet yibo parents.

"Mom, dad." Zhan said gently his voice soft.

Li jun Wang yibo uncle was beyond surprised when he saw xiao zhan this time and his heart started beating fast, for year's that he has fooled around he has never met such a beautiful ger, he met xiao zhan several times and all those times he didn't really give a second glance, but now seeing how beautiful xiao zhan was , his mind shifted several times and he couldn't look away.

Wang yibo saw his uncle he really hated looking at his ger like he wants to eat him up the next second and he immediately frowned.

"Uncle long time no see." Yibo walked forward and made sure to block his uncle li jun from looking at his ger, he is not sure what his uncle is thinking but he hate it how li jun is looking at his ger, even if other family members are surprised with the sudden change of xiao zhan but his uncle gaze is very different from other's.

Li Jun was somehow dissatisfied when Wang yibo stood infront of him and blocked him from seeing xiao zhan, but his expression changed immediately and he smiled at his nephew, he still has a lot of time to meet xiao zhan and just to get to know him.

The whole family members paid their respect's and everyone else left except Wang yibo parents, li jun, yibo and xiao zhan who will have a family dinner later.

Yibo though hesitant he followed his dad to talk about business and left xiao zhan with his mother and uncle.

Li Jun who finally got a chance to be alone with xiao zhan after mrs wang left smiled and started a conversation with xiao zhan.

"Hi xiao zhan iam li jun yibo uncle we haven't talked before right?" Li Jun said his eyes not leaving xiao zhan face, zhan felt somehow uncomfortable being looked at like this, he wanted to walk away and avoid this man but stopped himself, this is his husband's uncle and he must be respectful even if he looks so young.

"Hello uncle li jun, nice to meet you."

"Can we add WeChat, if you have any problems you can talk to me, iam willing to help you." Li Jun said and took out his phone.

Xiao zhan couldn't refuse and added WeChat although it was against his wishes, he just feels like this uncle isn't a good person at all.