TWENTY THREE

Xiao zhan and Wang yibo heard the same results from the hospital they went to, both of them were healthy and since xiao zhan was not in good health before and right now he only needs to  continue to be stress free, eat well and rest well.

The two left the hospital with yibo reassuring his ger that when the right time comes the baby will be there, he doesn't need to be stressed and think about it, just let nature take its course, he is not in a hurry.

They arrived at the temple and worshipped, zhan didn't ask for much not only to be blessed with a child, he prayed for the well being of his family.

Wang yibo and xiao zhan didn't see madam Yu and Ye Bing who were secretly looking at them while well hidden.

Ye Bing:"That's the ger who was supposed to be dead and the man beside him is the man that originally belongs to me."

Her voice was full of maliciousness and you can feel without being told that she has no good intentions towards xiao zhan.

Madam Yu looked at the supposed dead ger and frowned, the boy looked more like Xiao Gu and she really hates and despises people of the likes of Xiao Gu who have such good looks, beautiful people who pretends to be harmless but they actually use such shameless ways to seduce and steal other people men, Ye Bing was right like dad like son, more than a decade ago Xiao Gu stole his man and now the son is doing the same thing!.

Such shameless families don't deserve to be happy or live in this world! They deserve to suffer and by the end of the day die!.

"So shameless I hate such shameless bitches, don't worry since you're now my adopted good daughter I will surely help you get your man back and deal with that shameless ger! I will teach him what his shameless father Xiao Gu failed to teach him!" Madam Yu gritted her teeth in anger, even if by the end of it all she won and got his former boyfriend and even if what she did was very bad but she doesn't regret it, but seeing another version of that Xiao Gu she just felt this unexplained anger.

She will do anything to make sure that xiao zhan is out of the picture, so what if Xiao Gu left years ago nowhere to be seen? As long as has a child who has the blood of his husband but she didn't give birth to must be killed, no bastard child deserves to be alive!.

As long she succeeds and Ye Bing marries Wang yibo from the wang family then they will surely gain a lot, she had heard alot about the wang family and it's well known, most family members wanted to marry their child to the family but then she heard the young man got married.

Ye Bing was happy seeing madam Yu reaction, it looks like soon Wang yibo will return back to her and xiao zhan will be out of the picture, she did the right thing ditching that useless man li jun and finding her own plans which will surely not fail.

********
Ye Bing and madam Yu left not long after Wang yibo and xiao zhan left, Ye Bing has other plans but before she could drive away she got a text message from li Jun whom she hasn't communicated with for months wanting to meet her.

Hesitating for a while wondering whether to go or just ignore it, after thinking for a while she decided to go and hear what that man has to say, because no matter what happens xiao zhan will still die.

Driving at the named place she saw li jun seated and drinking tea leisurely, she is really curious to know what this man is up to, ignoring her for months without telling her anything and now after she finally found a way for herself he decided to reach her.

Ye Bing: "I wonder what news you have for me? You've been quiet for months."

Li Jun looked at the woman in front of her and frowned slightly. "Nothing much I have been following your doing for months, that underground gang leader you are hanging out with for months is not a good thing, well that's none of my business but if you are doings hurt xiao zhan in any way I won't let you go trust me with that."

Ye Bing expression changed and by the time she came back to her see senses li jun had already left and she was all alone, getting threatened after she got ditched for months! That li jun really has some guts! The more a person tries to protect xiao zhan the more she has the urge to kill him!.

Ye Bing:"You think you can stop me by just threatening me! If you keep following me then don't blame me for being ruthless!"

She didn't stay for long but left, right now the only thing in her mind is gains not loses, she will do everything necessary to make sure Wang yibo comes back to him.

********
Wang yibo went back to work the second day and met one of his secretaries whom he had assigned to check out Xiao Gu and also xiao zhan origin, in his last life he didn't bother to check if xiao zhan ever had a family but in this life he wanted to know everything about xiao zhan, if he could find zhan family members as long as they're good then he won't mind introducing them.

"Boss I finally managed to get a little bit of information about xiao zhan, he was taken to the orphanage when he was an infant, but something seems not to be right, a worker from the orphanage recieved a large amount of money, I traced her whereabouts but she suddenly dissapeared, but got hold of his grandson who was on the run.

"Our men caught him and we questioned him, he said a month ago a woman came to visit him when he was in jail and promised to pay him a large amount of money and even help him get released from prison, he didn't know the reason why the woman found him and he really got out of jail few days later, but what he didn't expect instead of getting paid, his grandmother and him were haunted down by men who had guns, sadly the old woman died and he was the only one who managed to escape.

Boss he said before his grandma died, she had him mention the Yu family and even xiao zhan, the woman who came to see him in prison is Ye Bing your ex girlfriend, it looks like xiao zhan, xiao Gu and the Yu family has a relationship, this Xiao Gu was married to Mr Yu but then got divorced after Xiao Gu gave birth and the child died, days later Mr Yu married the now Mrs Yu which seems really strange."

The secretary reported everything that he found out to Wang yibo who listened carefully while going through the documents that the secretary came with which explained everything in detail.

He really didn't expect Ye Bing to not give up but still find ways to harm his ger, not only does he have to be wary of his uncle, now more and more people are getting involved.

Wang yibo:"Good job, check who Ye Bing has been in touch with recently, also hire more well trained and trustworthy bodyguards to protect my  partner."

"Yes boss."

Yibo who was left alone smirked, he is really curious to know what kind of game Ye Bing is trying to play, as for the evidence of Ye Bing getting involved with dangerous people and even being an accomplice of murder, he will collect enough evidence to have her behind bars as for the Yu family after making everything clear he will deal with them accordingly.