CHAPTER SEVEN

Wang yibo took xiao zhan to mall and bought several clothes, shoe's and boxer's for him, Zhan was hesitant at first seeing how expensive it was but with how persistent yibo was he chose to compromise.

Deep down he was really happy with how yibo was nice to him, he even bought him a phone which he never had before and now he can communicate with yibo whenever he was not around and even play games with it.

Yibo villa

Maid A:"That bitch has been gone for the past two days and hasn't come back, he can't have run away right?"

Maid B:"impossible, iam sure he is being dealt with and must be on the verge of death now."
Maid C:"I want that bitch to be back soon so that the pending work could be finished, I missed commanding that bitch to do anything I instruct him to."

Xiao zhan didn't let yibo help him carry the little clothes he came with, the remaining clothes and other things will be delivered later.

Yibo led the way with the smiling xiao zhan following closely, going inside yibo stopped and frowned while looking around, from the place he was standing to the sitting the place was a mess and covered in dust, it looks like the two day's he wasn't around no one bothered to clean at all.

Yibo held zhan free hand and walked few more steps arriving at the sitting room, he had all the maid's employed in the house arrive where he was.

Looking at the maid's who were obviously looking at him like they were just normal colleagues with him and frowned even more.

"Who is responsible for cleaning the villa?" Yibo asked.

The maid's smiled and their gaze fell on xiao zhan whose face has already turned pale when he heard yibo word's, he knows he is responsible but he wasn't around and now the whole house looked like a mess.

"Master the bitch ger standing beside you is the one responsible." One of the maids answered with a smirk on her face.

Xiao zhan:"I....I."

Yibo felt zhan fear and his anger which has already surged and now it's almost suffocating him because of the maids word's, he didn't expect even the maid's not only will they insult his wife but they have the audacity to point at his ger as the maid of the house without any embarrassment.

Yibo forced a smile and called the maid who has just talked not long ago, the maid who was ignorant walked closer, yibo didn't waste time but slap the disrespectful maid making everyone who was present to freeze where they were standing.

"He is my ger not a maid! I employed you to work here and not just eat and sleep! I pay you every month but the only thing you know is lazy around, iam giving you two minutes and I don't want to see any face of you, as for you let it be the last time for you daring to insult my ger." Yibo shouted while looking at the scared maid's who still couldn't believe what has just happened.

Xiao zhan who has never expected yibo will actually speak up for him and even slapped one of the maid's who used to bully him.

The maid's who were still confused and not believing what was happening packed what they have and left, yibo hugged xiao zhan who was still standing beside him and sighed.

"Baby I'm sorry it's my fault I didn't protect you well, and let even the maid's look down on you."

Zhan who was for a minute scared relaxed when he heard wang yibo word's and felt a little bit safer being in yibos arms, he is used to being bullied by the maid's and even insulated, but now yibo has sent away all the maid's in the house and he doesn't have to be worried of being bullied.

"I... it's okay, I will clean every place now, you go and rest." Zhan who was blushing answered and struggled lightly for yibo to stop hugging and yibo did it.

Yibo didn't hesitate to refuse. "I will have someone come to clean, let me help you put these things in our room, let's go out and once we come back everything will be clean, right now you only need to rest and give me a chance to make up for everything that I did wrong."

"But...but.."

Zhan could only watch himself being dragged away and by the time he had time to speak he was already outside and inside the car again.

By the time they returned back it was already evening, the house was sparkling clean and dinner was already prepared.

"This is my uncle, well he used to look after me when I was little, from today he will responsible for preparing our meals." Yibo introduced the middle aged man who was serving dinner.

"Hi... hello uncle." Zhan though he stuttered but he still greeted the middle aged man.

"You're so cute and sweet, you don't have to be shy or scared, if you need anything be sure to let me know." The uncle said gently, zhan nodded his head and smiled.

Since yesterday several people has talked to him nicely and they never looked at him like they were disgusted or even look like people who are forcing themselves to speak to him.

********
"I can't believe wang yibo could do such a thing to us! A half a year salary has been deducted from the account and now the money I have couldn't even rent a house!" One of the maid's who got kicked out complained.

What they didn't expect even after getting kicked out the bitch xiao zhan just looked at them and never said a word and that not being enough minutes later their bank account money was deducted for over six months and wang yibo could actually tell them all the money deducted will be transferred to that bitch called xiao zhan!.

And the only explanation they got was for the past six months all the house work has been done by xiao zhan! So what if xiao zhan did it, he is nothing but just a ger and when he got bullied and insulted before wang yibo never bothered to ask and now being treated like this, most of the money they had they pondered it and now they really have nothing.

"This is all that bitch fault, if it wasn't for xiao zhan then nothing like this could have happened!" Another maid shouted.

The faces of all the maid's at that moment was ugly and deep down the hatred they had for xiao zhan was even more deeper, if it wasn't for xiao zhan then nothing like this could have happened and wang yibo couldn't have kicked them out like they were nothing.