CHAPTER ELEVEN

Zhan went back to his room and covered his whole body with a duvet after lying down on bed, his face still flushed red because of blushing, he didn't expect after more than a month he could actually be courageous enough to even answer his husband that he liked the kiss!.

Not only that, this time he even refused his husband who wanted to be intimate with him, before he couldn't dare do such a thing and since he got married he didn't really experience the so called 'sweetness if sex' all the time he was intimate with yibo from the start to the end he experienced nothing but pain, he is not sure what wang yibo will be thinking now, maybe he is angry because he refused him, or he can't go to his old way's and find other women to satisfy himself right?.

Thinking about this he was really worried, he has already experienced the sweetness of being treated right by his partner and right now he is so greedy for more and he can't bring himself to accept it fact that yibo will go to his old way's.

He is satisfied with the current Wang yibo, he doesn't want to ask for anything more but just have yibo treat him well and live together peacefully. Right now thinking about it makes him somehow worried, it looks like he still can't completely believe his husband, even if his husband promised him to completely change and never go to his old way's.

He became worried and he couldn't fall asleep, getting down from bed and changing his clothes to sleeping pajamas, he decided to go out of his room and check to see what his husband was upto.

The moment he opened the door he was welcomed by his husband who was standing at the door, his right hand lifted like he was about to knock on his door.

Yibo smiled and spoke first. "I heard movement inside and I came to check if your okay, is there a that you need?"

Zhan ears reddened and he avoided his husband's gaze, of course he won't say he went out to check on yibo because he was worried he has already turned to his old way's and even brought a mistress over just because he refused him!.

"I... I'm going to the kitchen to drink some water!" Zhan stuttered his eyes still avoiding Wang yibo.

"But we have water in your room, are you trying to do something behind my back?" Yibo who knew xiao zhan was obviously lying teased, he saw zhan panicked expression and the next second his face turned red and wondered what his ger must be thinking.

"Ofcourse not! I ..I forgot! Goodnight!" Zhan answered quickly and was about to close the door, but yibo stopped him.

Yibo picked up xiao zhan who yelped because of being carried without him preparing himself and the next second he found himself back on his bed and this time he wasn't alone but yibo was on top of him.

Xiao zhan little mind ran wild and he panicked when he thought what Wang yibo must be planning to do, he went out to check secretly but he didn't expect a beast was actually waiting outside so that he could pounce on him the moment he went out.

"Don't be scared I won't do anything, just let me hug you for a while and I will go back to my room, I just can't fall asleep." Yibo who moved aside and pulled Zhan close to him and hugged his thin waist said.

Zhan whole body was stiff and for a second he didn't dare to breath or move, minutes passed and his stiff body relaxed, everything happening now is really new and weird to him, and honestly he can't say he hated being hugged by yibo, he loved it but right at this moment he feels a little bit nervous.

Zhan whose mind was running wild fell asleep without knowing, yibo hugged zhan who was already asleep even more closer to him and tightly and closed his eyes too to sleep, him not being able to fall asleep was true and he knew the only thing to do was to hug the person he truly loves and this way he could feel reassured and less worried, all those terrible thing's that happened in his last life keeps reappearing, including xiao zhan dying in his arms and he couldn't do anything to prevent that and since he woke up and found that God gave him a second chance he hasn't had a very good sleep.

The nightmare still haunts him, but he knows he must be strong and change the last life tragedy, and the first thing is making everything right in his marriage life, all the dangers that were around xiao zhan have been kept away, but he knows he still needs to be careful and not let his guard down, he knows he still needs to get over with the fear hidden deep down.

*********
"Do you think our son will really change for the better? He has kicked out all the maid's and the mistress he keeps seeing are also casted aside." Wang yibo mom asked his husband, she knew his son's bad behavior and she talked to his son over and over again but it looks like her word's fell into deaf ears.

"A month has already passed and there's no sign of our son going to his old way's, we are also at fault, everyday we hoped our son could change and treat the person we chose for him better and we made the poor ger suffer for months, I have already prepared the divorce papers if yibo dares to do anything to the ger, this time I won't just sit by but seek justice for the ger." Yibo dad answered his face full of guilt and regrets, giving their son a chance to change made the poor ger suffer for months.

"After the divorce I will adopt xiao zhan and have him as my son and the real heir of this family and I would love to see what that brat will do!" Mrs Wang added, Mr Wang who only listens to her wife and not even once has he dared to go against the boss of the house accepted without complains.

Wang yibo on the other hand didn't have any idea that his parents has already planned to disown him if he dared to go to his old way's.

*****
The maid's who were kicked out by wang yibo had to stay together, they don't have any family members to go to or seek help and every place they get hired they get fired within day's because of laziness and not doing their job well, their life has been miserable and they are not sure how long they will be able to hold on.