CHAPTER TWO

Ye Bing never expected Wang yibo who has always loved her and cared about her all this time will actually shout at her and even look at her with disgust, she is not sure what suddenly happened for Wang yibo to change this much.

"H-honey?" Ye Bing who was still surprised stuttered while trying to absorb what has just happened and what she heard yibo say.

"Don't honey me and get lost, don't let see you again!" Yibo who was upset knowing this bitch who now pretends to be in love with him and act so loyal is actually the first person to betray him and even find ways to torture xiao zhan and him after he was completely defeated, and now seeing this bitch infront of him makes him feel nauseated.

Ye Bing felt so wronged and unhappy, she is not sure what she did wrong for Wang yibo to change so much after waking up, she did the right thing punishing xiao zhan who caused yibo injury! It was obviously xiao zhan fault if he didn't cause yibo accident and make yibo suddenly change and it looks yibo hate her so much like she did something so wrong.

She didn't stay any longer but chose to leave first and think of a way of not only think of a way to deal with the bitch ger they call xiao zhan and amend the relationship that is in jeopardy with wang yibo, she is not going to allow anyone to come her way to becoming the main wife of wang yibo instead of being just a mistress! She is beautiful, she has a perfect body that every man yearns for and there is nothing in this world that will stop her from achieving her goals!.

Yibo felt dizzy because of shouting and used the wall as his support and closed his eyes to calm himself down, his head injury hasn't healed yet and the little exercise he did earlier has really taken a toll on him and he feels like the next second he will faint, just trying to think now makes his head hurt so much.

Not long after he was called by the doctor who was with xiao zhan, although he wasn't really well he still went to listen to what the doctor will tell him.

"Mr yibo your still injured and it's not good for your health to move around or stress yourself too much,you should be aware you experienced concussion and rest is the most important thing now." The doctor said.

"I know doctor just tell me how my ger is now, Iam worried about him." Yibo who didn't want to talk about himself asked his face full of worries.

"He is fine he was just overly stimulated and fainted, also he looks like he hasn't rested for so long and looks malnourished too, I suggest that we do a full body check." The doctor answered making yibo to feel so bad.

When xiao zhan and him got married he way far much better than he is now, if he could have been treated him just a little bit better instead of starving him, forcing him to work even when he was exhausted and sick just to teach him a lesson, maybe xiao zhan couldn't be over stimulated because of being scared of him.

He is going to make everything right, make xiao zhan stop fearing him, make him trust him and prove to xiao zhan that he has changed for the better and will be the kind of husband who will respect and listen his partner respect his ideas, love him and be with him forever.

"Okay doctor make sure to do everything to make sure my ger is fine, I will go see him now."

Seeing xiao zhan who looks so thin, has black lines around his eyes meaning he has never had enough sleep, well even if he sleeps early how can he sleep well when the place he instructed xiao zhan to sleep is far much worse than a worker's quarter's.

He had xiao zhan stay in a store which doesn't have anything not even a mattress, just an empty small which can't protect someone from cold or hot weather, now thinking how xiao zhan could be able to endure such extreme weather's for months in such a place, how can he even have the right to claim to be zhan ger or husband because he really doesn't deserve it.

He sat down not making any kind of noise so as not to wake up zhan who was obviously exhausted, holding zhan hand which was really cold on touch, small and thin, looking closely at the ger he was told to marry compared to before and now, zhan looks very small and thin, he can even see his bones, his sunken eyes.

"I really don't deserve you xiao zhan, iam a terrible monster, you deserve happiness and someone better, I didn't my hatred to you will actually turn to love, when I realized that I love you it was already too late, I lost you once because of my carelessness and stupidity but now that iam given a second chance I will make everything right." Yibo said and kissed zhan hand gently.

Seeing xiao zhan move like he about to wake up he stopped what he was doing but didn't stop holding his hand. "Just rest I will be here with you." Yibo said gently while slowly patting his hand which made xiao zhan who was about to wake up to continue sleeping.

**********
"Ye Bing how comes your here? Weren't you busy taking care of your so called boyfriend at the hospital why are you suddenly back to this filthy and dirty place?" One of ye Bing friend's who has always despised ye Bing who only knows how to look down on them just because she has found someone rich and even promised of marriage and be given everything that she asked for.

"I don't have time to deal with you, I can come here whenever I want." Ye Bing answered.

"Your really daring, don't forget this place belongs to me, get out of here and never show your face here!" Fang ling shouted and pushed Ye Bing out of her apartment and closed the door, she hasn't forgotten how that bitch insulted her just because she found someone rich.