TWENTY SEVEN

Yibo:"He is not you're lu bai, you're just confused, Wang yibo and that's me is the man who belongs to you! You can't covet others! What we have for each other is true love!" Yibo answered unhappily, he really should not let xiao zhan see that lu bai else he will not know when the two would do something unacceptable.

"Lier! Lier! I want my lu Bai!" Zhan who was already wasted shouted,

But yibo didn't turn back and walked directly to their shared room, closed the door not wanting any mistake of this naughty and wasted xiao zhan of running out.

Placing zhan on bed he took off his shirt remaining only with his trouser and looked at xiao zhan who was wriggling on the bed while trying to take off his clothes.

"I feel hot so hot!" Zhan complained, yibo got a small basin of warm water with a face towel.

He took off zhan clothes and wiped his body, by the time he was done he was panting hard, a drunkard xiao zhan really knows how to tease him and if he didnt use his strong power then he could have pounced on him and teach him a good lesson.

"Why are you not kissing me! You're being mean! Bad! I want to kiss!" Zhan complained while pouting.

"You wait for me I will take this back then come back and kiss you." Yibo coaxed xiao zhan who was now hugging him like a coala and refused to let go.

"No you want to run away take me with you, if lu bai was here he will never abandon.....mmm."

Yibo who heard the name lu bai stopped what he wanted to do and pinned the struggling xiao zhan on bed and kissed him deeply, he didn't give xiao zhan time to breath but advanced.

Zhan who was bullied for hours the drunkenness dissapeared and he asked for mercy but all his pleadings fell into deaf ears.

"You beast you wanted to kill me!" Zhan complained his voice hoarse.

Yibo who was still upset snorted and didn't answer, he won't let xiao zhan whom he now loves so much to leave him, he loves him so much and he is very sure he can't survive without him.

Xiao zhan:"After being satisfied not only are you ignoring me you're not even hugging me!"

Wang yibo didn't turn around to face the complaining xiao zhan but said:"You can go to you're true love lu bai to hug you! He is cute and just your type!"

Zhan was rendered speechless and didn't expect wang yibo would actually say such word's to him! "Wang yibo what do you mean by that? Are you trying to find a reason to argue with me? I was drunk and I don't remember what I even said!"

Yibo this time sat up and looked at the panting xiao zhan whose face was wrinkled because of pain, he wanted to massage his waist but stopped himself.

"Argue with you? Don't you want to divorce me and marry youre dearest and cute lu bai so that you could have cute babies! Since I am no longer the one you love then why should i hug you?"

"You.....you! How can you believe the word's of a drunkard! How can I even marry my fellow ger and have kids? It's impossible for gers who marry each other to have kids, stop being petty!"

"Being petty? Whatever a drunkard says is the truth, Iam impotent and I can't even satisfy you."

Zhan became so angry that he closed his eyes and didn't say another word, he was already tired and he fell asleep within minutes without thinking or having any dreams.

Yibo went out of the room and decided to calm down first, he knew he was being petty but he couldn't help it but be jealous, he can't imagine or even see xiao zhan being with others or liking other's.

The thought of xiao zhan getting close to lu bai not just as friends but as someone who is more than friends, he really can't take it, xiao zhan belongs to him and he won't share it others.

*******
"Mother have you come with any plans with father, a week had passed since father came back." Ye Bing asked madam Yu, Mr Yu didn't say a word to her since he came back and she is really worried if her plans keeps delaying like this.

"Don't worry I already have a plan, it looks like that little bitch has been married for so long and his stomach hasn't moved until now, what if we make him barren forever, let him never have a child in this life, this way Iam sure yibo will have every reason to divorce him and you don't have to be worried of an illegitimate child threatening the position of your kid's in the near future." Madam Yu answered while drinking tea leisurely, she could have done the same thing to that Xiao Gu but then she was abit a little too late.

Ye Bing was excited she never thought of such a thing before but now listening to madam Yu words, they do make sense, she really should have done it the moment she started dating Wang yibo and it could have been easier but now it's really hard.

"It's hard and Wang yibo moved out of the house he used to live in and now I don't know where he is living, the maid's that I used to have a close relationship with were all sent away." Ye Bing said somehow dejected.

"That's no problem, in a month time the Wang company will hold an annual party and other business men and women would be invited, Iam sure wang yibo will attend with his ger, alot of people would attend so you don't have to be worried." Ye Bing answered then added.

"My family invented a new kind of drug and it hasn't been out yet, they have tried it to several gers and it has worked after several trials, the drug is tasteless and odourless, so he won't even realize that he has taken anything, you just need to be close to him and make sure he drinks whatever would be passed to him."

Ye Bing thought for a while and didn't refuse, such a great opportunity she will not let it go, just thinking of succeeding and seeing xiao zhan terrible expression after knowing in this life he will never give birth really made her happy.

"Thank you mother without you I really don't know what I would do." Ye Bing who was really in a good mood at the moment said, god is on her side soon she will get what originally belonged to her.

******
Lu bai on the other hand after Wang yibo left with xiao zhan he became worried and looked at the man who was looking at him angrily.

"Do you even have the right to be angry with me, don't forget you and I are nothing and I can do and marry whoever I want, you should go back now it's already late and your not welcomed here." Lu bai said and got up to leave but was stopped by li shi.

"Remember we are legally married and I would never allow you to divorce me, I know I was wrong but please give me another chance to make up for it, I will do anything you tell me to." Li Shi begged again.

Lu bai eyes flashed, do anything he tells him to? "Then if I tell you now to be in all fours and bark like a dog you will do it?" Lu bai asked but didn't get a reply from li shi and knew li shi word's shouldn't be trusted, he turned around to leave when the next moment he heard li shi voice and he really barked like a dog.

His steps stopped and he turned around and really saw li Shi was in all fours and the next second he barked like a dog again, he really didn't expect li shi could do that!. This isn't the li shi he knew so obidient!.