FORTY NINE

"My good boy I know you will never leave me alone in this world! I believed that you were alive and I was right, I'm sorry little dad didn't take good care of you, it's my fault you never had the love of parents, don't hate dad alright? Dad is sorry for you." Xiao Gu who has always been composed and strong finally broke down and everyone could see his fragile state.

Xiao zhan knew it is not his little dad fault, the two were separated by some bad people who doesn't want the two to be together, they even tried to kill him! He is going to make sure those two bad people will pay for what they have done!.

"Little dad it's not your fault, here sit down and have a glass of warm water." Zhan who was following his little dad closely said not wanting his little dad to blame himself for what has happened.

"Yes little dad zhan zhan is right, those bad people intentionally separated us from my little brother, now that we are together you we should be happy." Xiao zhang on the other side who was really happy to finally confirm that Xiao zhan is actually his twin brother whom they thought for the worst, luckily zhan zhan is safe and living a very good life!.

The person he decided to recognize as a young is actually his real biological brother! When people say blood is thicker than water they were actually right, the moment they returned back to city A from abroad the first people they met was xiao zhan and the three family members quickly clicked!.

Wang yibo and his uncle Li Jun left to deal with the two ants who were arrested, if he wanted he could have dealt with these two earlier but because of his ger pregnancy he didn't want his ger to be emotionally unstable, but then he was forced to let his ger know such a thing luckily nothing serious happened.

His ger is courageous and strong and he even argued with those bad people! He wasn't as timid as before and didn't let anyone bully him or his little dad! No matter how his ger would behave he is so ready to support him and respect his decisions but doesn't that include his ger planning to leave him because he is very sure he can't survive without him.

*******
Wen Rui never expected Wang yibo to act so fast! Having the people he cared about behind bars! He thought everything was going just like how he planned but he didn't expect yibo to know the origin of his ger and what his sister and brother in law did year's ago! Even the nurses and doctors that participated had a video of what happened years ago and gave out evidences that they have kept, even if he dealt with them thinking all the threat was wiped out, but never expected yibo was a step ahead!.

He was reborn so it means he is the lucky chosen son and nothing that he will do will fail! He knows the ending of everyone of them and he can change everything without the other knowing anything, since he is reborn then it can be said without being told that he is a god! Not everyone can be so lucky to be given another chance!.

He is not sure what happened and how Wang yibo even thought of trying to find the real parents of that useless ger! In his last life Wang yibo never cared about that ger but in this life things seems to have changed!.

********
Yibo dad although he has retired he still keeps important friends and colleagues in touch and now he is in a bit of trouble he called his friends who are now important figures in the country, the story of the kidnapped gers and are mercilessly killed or researched like they're specimens which is illegal caught the attention of the president of country G and he condemned such henious acts and was ready to deal with those animals.

Even though country G doesn't really put much effort when it comes to ger since ancient times but as time goes things started to change and months ago the ger who confidently came out to fight for the rights of the gers and took in those rescued gers made a lot of people who still discriminate against gers to change! The president of country G even congratulated the courageous ger and encouraged more gers to come out.

Xiao zhan who didn't even know that he is well known and well respected by a lot of people in country G and other countries too was happily interacting with his little dad whom he had known for the past few days not forgetting being careful and talking to his unborn child.

The president sent a special team to assist the police force from city A to deal with those inhumane people who takes other people lives for granted, coincidentally the people who were sent were actually acquitances of yibo and his father, it won't be long before those corrupt officials would be behind bars.

Xiao zhan was already eight months pregnant and healthy, his mood's were stable, he eats well and was always smiling, yibo was satisfied this is the kind of xiao zhan he wants, he is stress free and   doesn't have to be worried about anything but just excited for the upcoming baby.

Wen Rui tried everything he could to get his sister and brother in law out of jail but failed, he tried getting in touch with some of the government officials of City A that he knew but didn't get any help from them because those officials at the moment are getting checked by the special forces that the president personally sent, and those people are actually acquitances with the Wang family and that ger actually has support and protection from the president and they wouldn't dare do anything when they're being watched closely.

Wen Rui was left alone not knowing what to do, he knew if those officials got found out then he would also be incriminated! He really underestimated Wang yibo! Now those government officials will be of no help they're just lying low!.

Wen Rui had no choice but approach his stupid nephew Yu Dong who only knows how to fool around even after knowing that his parents were arrested and reprimanded him angrily.

Wen Rui:"You useless child! I don't know why my smart sister gave birth to a stupid child like you! You're parents have been behind bars for over three weeks and the only thing you know is fool around like it doesn't concern you at all!"

Yu Dong frowned slightly, he went to the police station several times to see his parents and asked them what really happened for them to he arrested but he didn't get any useful information, he knows he is useless and couldn't be much of help if his parents are really guilty of what they're accused of then they have to accept the punishment.

"Uncle you don't have to scold me! I don't even know what my parents did for them to be arrested by the police! I can't be much of help even if I want to help! I am useless I know that the only thing I know best is fool around!" Yu Dong answered somehow aggrieved, his family is almost destroyed, his father's business is on the verge of bankruptcy and soon the Yu family would be forgotten.

" You follow me to a place I want you to meet some people who are closely related to you and you just do what I instruct you to, this way your parents might be saved and your future might be great."

" Uncle if you want to send me to do something against the law I can't do that! The police can't just arrest people without any valid reason." Yu Dong didn't hesitate to protest.

" Shut up! No matter what your parents did you can't watch them remain behind bars! They did everything for your own good and no matter how good or bad they're they will always remain to be your parents." Wen Rui reprimanded his nephew, he really has doubts if this fool really belongs to his sister.