CHAPTER NINETEEN

Wang yibo who left the hospital, reluctantly came back two hours later with a change of clothes for his ger, sleeping pajamas and food. Xiao zhan who was still chatting with lu bai smiled making his heart feel warm.

"I know you haven't eaten anything yet, you can eat with your friend, a change of clothes for you and sleeping pajamas, I also brought all other necessities too, if you need anything just let me know." Yibo said with a smile on his face, seeing his ger happy is what he wants and will make sure his ger will forever be happy and he won't be sad even for a day, in this life his only important task is rectify all the mistakes he made in his last life.

Xiao zhan who was really moved hugged his husband tightly and kissed his cheek. "I am so lucky to have you hubby, I feel so blessed." Zhan said his eyes were full of stars, obviously happy.

"Anything for my beautiful baby, I'm ready to do anything for my baby as long as it makes you happy." Yibo lowered his head and kissed Zhan's lips but the next second a cough was heard making Zhan move away blushing.

"You should go now, thank you for this." Zhan added quickly and walked towards his friend his face tainted red.

Yibo chuckled and went out.

Lu bai looked at the blushing xiao zhan and smiled then said. "Your husband really cares about you, you must be the luckiest ger to have such a good husband."

"You will also be lucky in future I hope everything will be better and gers will not be discriminated against but have the same rights and protection like any other, my husband supports me and I know our dream will come to pass."

Zhan served the food his husband came with and ate together with lu bai while chatting, the two talked a lot and by the time they slept it was already late.

Yibo didn't go back as xiao zhan has said to sleep but spent the night at the hospital together with li shi and the second day by the time xiao zhan and lu bai woke up all the discharge process were complete and the only thing remaining was to go home.

Li shi who got ignored by lu bai over and over again stopped him from going inside the car and leave him.

Li shi:"Can you give me a chance to speak? You have been ignoring me since yesterday and being all emotional whenever I try to approach you."

"We have nothing to talk about between us! Let me go!" Lu bai shouted and struggled to break free from li shi grasp, his voice which wasn't very loud caught attention of people who were nearby.

Li shi frowned, he knows what he did was wrong and is trying to make everything right but the only thing he gets in return is lu bai trying to commit suicide and now showing such an annoying attitude, if it was before he shouldn't have been trying to be this nice, and now people looking at him like this just because he has decided to lower his ego but the end of it all he got embarrassed.

"Don't go too far lu bai know your place, I wont let you behave like a spoiled brat, my patience is really little!"

Lu bai:"And is that how you try to change for the better! You can go ahead and find a ger who is willing to be humiliated and insulted by you!" Lu bai shouted angrily, kicked the unprepared li shi and went inside the car not forgetting to close the door from behind, he was patient and for years he endured li shi torture and not even once has he complained, the greatest mistake he made in this life was loving li shi!.

Xiao zhan who was stopped by yibo from interfering when his friend stopped lu bai shook his head and started the car, zhan looked at his friend his eyes full of worry, he was really worried and tense scared of what that bastard called li shi was trying to do, and he was right that li shi doesn't deserve lu bai at all!.

Lu bai:"Don't worry Iam okay."

Lu bai who saw the worry on his friends face said and secretly touched his distended abdomen which was slightly hurting because of his mood's fluctuations.

"If you're not feeling well be sure to tell me." Zhan who didn't realize what was happening said then looked at his husband who was driving and added. "You better control your friend! He should know lu bai is in a critical condition now!"

Li shi who was left behind looked at the people who were looking at him while whispering among each other and became even more upset.

"What are you looking at? Have you never seen a couple arguing before!" Li shi shouted and walked away.

Yibo waited patiently for xiao zhan who was busy helping lu bai feel comfortable at their new home that they now reside in, he had lu bai settle in downstairs it will be more safer to the pregnant lu bai and he is sure the place will be more quiet and a perfect place for lu bai to recover.

"Remember to tell me if you need anything, also uncle will be here to help us with things around the house, so you don't have to worry." Zhan added and closed to the room lu bai will be staying from today and followed Wang yibo back to their room.

Lu bai looked around the room, big enough and well ventilated, looking out of the window, he was invited by the refreshing smell of the flowers and the cool breeze which made him feel comfortable all over.

It looks like xiao zhan really knows and understands what the doctor said and did everything just to make sure no accident will happen, meeting such a caring person who is ready to accept him willingly when they don't know each other very well, but he is ready and selfless to protect him and the baby. "Xiao zhan you're an angel." Lu bai whispered and wiped his tears away, he will make sure to help xiao zhan achieve his dreams, he knows the road can be tough but they will not give up!.

******
Xiao zhan on the other hand was pinned on the wall the moment he went back to their room, he knew what his husband was planning to do but he couldn't do it now knowing his friend was outside and might need his help any time.

Xiao zhan:"baby we can't do it now, how about at night?"

Yibo took a deep breath his hot breath fanned his ger neck making his ger to tremble.

Wang yibo:"I will do it once and I will be careful so you don't have to worry."

"I can't trust your words, you have said that every time but by the end of it all I get crippled on the bed." Zhan refused, his husband is a beast in a human skin, there's no way the name once will exist on Wang yibos dictionary!.

"Just this once you trust me,  my words have always been valid, my baby you can't watch your husband suffer right?" Yibo said his eyes were sincere and full of longing, with his hands didn't stop touching xiao zhan sensitive spots knowing well he will get a response from his ger.

"Really just once, you will keep your promise right?" The soft hearted xiao zhan asked and yibo didn't waste a second but nod his head.

Hours later zhan who was lying down on the bed regretted, he really shouldn't be believing the words that beast says at all! Once he starts he doesn't know how to stop at all!.

"You beast you lied to me again!" Zhan shouted while pointing at the smiling at wang yibo who was full of energy.