CHAPTER THREE

"Your really daring, don't forget this place belongs to me, get out of here and never show your face here!" Fang ling shouted and pushed Ye Bing out of her apartment and closed the door, she hasn't forgotten how that bitch insulted her just because she found someone rich.

Ye Bing never expected the person she called friend even if sometimes they fight could actually kick her out and even talk to her sarcastically! That bitch has the nerve to treat her like she is nothing but trash! She will be the second one to be dealt with once she knows what is actually happening, it's really strange thing's suddenly started changing without her knowing what is actually going on, it's so sudden and for now she is not sure where she should go.

**********
Zhan who felt like for once after so many months which for him felt like year's he slept so well, the place he was sleeping was so comfortable and it feels warm too, it wasn't hard, rough and uncomfortable like always.

Thinking carefully he remembers being at the hospital, wang yibo was seriously injured and he got severely scolded and insulted by yibo mistress because of the accident and was forced to kneel until yibo is awake so that he could be dealt with.

He didn't dare to refute the woman's word's and followed every instruction he was told to do, of all the women wang yibo brings in the house ye Bing is his favorite and if he dares to oppose anything ye Bing will say or do to him then wang yibo won't let him go, he knows Wang yibo hates him so much and he wished to torture him until he died.

He was happy before even if his life wasn't that perfect, he was an independent ger, he is hard working and even if gers like him get discriminated unlike female's but he never cared, now that he ended up marrying Wang yibo who is handsome and seems not to be so hard and the first time he saw him he immediately liked him, he thought he will be happy but he was wrong, yibo hated him and never cared.

Everyone in the house did anything that they think of to him and wang yibo not even once has he cared or showed a little bit care, now that such a serious thing happened and yibo who hates him got seriously injured and the person responsible is him, he expected wang yibo to order other's to immediately kill him or even call the police to arrest him for attempted murder.

But what he didn't expect was Wang yibo hugging him and crying while saying sorry, he got so scared because he has never been hugged like this by yibo not even once, he is not sure if the fall destroyed wang yibo mind and he became stupid, with yibo hugging him  imagining the man he calls husband becoming a fool made him so scared that he fainted.

Slowly opening his eyes he tensed seeing wang yibo seated and he seems to be holding his hand, he heard the doctor say yibo needs to rest all the time until his head injury is completely better, but now wang yibo is seated here and even holding his hand, is Wang yibo scared that he will run away because he hurt him and now ignoring his serious injury and decided to guard him.

He felt choked and was even more sad, wang yibo really hates him and he is even ready to put his life in the line just to make sure he won't try to run away, he never even once did anything that will hurt or anger wang yibo but just because he has no other choice but marry him, this gave yibo the reason to despise him so much.

Xiao zhan tried to sit up and his little movement made Wang yibo to wake up, zhan whole body and his face turned pale, wild thoughts started running through his mind, if Wang yibo woke up now and saw him trying to move he will obviously think he is trying to use this chance of yibo sleeping to run away.

Yibo opened his eyes and looked at xiao zhan who was awake and he moved closer towards zhan who as usual reacted the same fearful, yibo stopped himself and forced a smile his eyes and tone was full of worry.

"I just wanted to check if your doing okay, how are you feeling now? The doctor said that you were exhausted and needed rest, I was here to look after you I will call the doctor now."

Xiao zhan:"huh?"

Zhan was confused what he was expecting to happen didn't happen rather wang yibo seems to be concerned about him and his tone wasn't as malicious as before when talking to him, did the fall made wang yibo to be really a fool or is this another plan of wang yibo to hurt him.

"I know I used to be an asshole and mistreated you since we got married, I was not a good husband and hurt my ger over and over again, disrespected him and never cared about him, I understand if your scared of me now, it's all my fault because I didn't protect you well you ended up suffering, zhan zhan give me one more chance to make everything right, I will treat you well and respect you, will protect and never let any more harm come your way, I will follow your every instruction and wishes." Yibo who wanted to say these words the moment he woke up and realized that he was given another chance in life said.

Zhan eyes went wide he opened his mouth but no word's came out from his mouth, he still can't believe the word's said actually came out from wang yibo mouth! He has always wished one day he will wake up and his husband will change for the better and treat him even a little bit better and he will be satisfied, he is a ger and he isn't as previlaged as female's and male's and now experiencing what he has always dreamt made him speechless and he didn't know what to do or say!.