Chapter 71

Becky reached Richee's office with bonbon .

Welcome back Ms. Armstrong , Richee Personal assistant directed Becky to Richee's room.

Becky sat on the coach and patted the bonbon head gently , she heard the door's opening and Richee entered the room with a file .

Hey Richee ! Becky smiled looking Richee.

Becky ! How are you? I am sorry to ask you to come ! Richee took bonbon from Becky.

It's ok brother , what happened?

Today we had a board member meeting , our investors and shareholders need you to attend it !

But why me ? Where is dad ? Becky asked

Rebecca listen to me ! You know that you and me are one of the board member . We posses some share in the company . Dad changed his share into your name and he wants you to be a CEO , so the board members need to select you .

But why me ? Although suddenly, Freen is not in good condition. I need to be with her , Becky rubbed her head .

I am sorry princess , it's all dad's decision. I cannot oppose it , Let's go in ! Please !!

Nikhil and Heng attend the meeting behalf of Chankimha group. Everyone  accept to make Becky as CEO .

Grandma ! As you planned everything is done . Becky is the new CEO of the Armstrong group , Heng said in the call.

Thanks for giving me good news my boy , Grandma cut the call .

Grandma looked at Freen and Turned towards Joah.

Joah , you made all arrangements and I need you to be with freen . Listen to me , unless I call you ! You should not call or talk with anyone .

Grandma again and again ! You are making mistake !

She is not Joah , what she is doing is right ! A man entered the room .

Be with her ! It's ordered and I know who needs to be near her , A old man , who is tall and handsome walked near freen .

Grandma , who is he ? Joah looked grandma .

He has all the rights on her Joah then me and let him take her , Grandma kissed Freen hands .

Joah I need you to be next to her , freen loves you lot and trust you . I already spoke with the leading doctor and all the arrangements are ready in the UK , So we need you ! The man looked at Joah .

Joah looked at Freen and nodded her head . I am sorry Becky ! Joah said to herself and followed the man .