Chapter 60

Where is Becky phi ? Freen asked Joah

I don't know , Joah replied

Freen tried calling Becky , she did not respond so she left a message .

Cinderalla , where are you ? Are you safe ? I'm worried about you .

Becky saw the text and smiled and she didn't want freen know where she is now , so she just left a text .

Sorry babe ! I came to meet my friend , I'll be back . No worries , Becky replied to freen .

Becky reached the restaurant and she waited at the table which was already reserved under her name .

A man who is wearing a hoodie and mask in her face . He covered his head with a hat . He walked towards Becky and sat in front of him .

Hi Rebecca!

Becky looked at him

Who are you ? Becky questioned him

Relax pretty doll , I believe now ! You are like a Angel , man started to describe Becky's beauty

Stop it ! Becky stood from the chair and she tried to leave

Man placed a few photos of Becky dad  and freen . In every photo someone is following them and he also kept a gun next to freen's photo.

Miss Rebecca , Do you know where is your dad ! One moment the man called someone and showed a video call with Becky . A man is following Becky's dad . Do you want to meet your loved one ! Wait and again he called someone and the person showed Freen who was sitting inside the house .

Beauty queen , do you love your dad most or Freen ! A man asked

What ?

Say me soon , whom you want ?

Becky shocked and sat on the chair .

I think you need to sip a water. Just have it !

Who are you ? What you want ?

You ! I need you ! Man said

What ! Do you know whom am I ? Becky shouted

I know you well then you . Just choose !  do you love your dad or Freen . With whom you want to spend rest of the life . However you will lose one .

Are you blackmailing me ! Becky hold man a foke in her hand .

Behave ! Calm Cinderalla, Man laughed

Hearing the word Cinderalla , Becky shocked

Who are you ! Becky shouted again

I m your enemy ! Man laughed loudly

What you want ! I will give you anything you ask ! Becky pleased the man .

I need you Rebecca or Becky or Cinderalla what ever be ! I need you to be mine forever . The man get up from the chair and wiped tears in Becky .

Rebecca don't forget I m watching you all ! The man pointed his finger towards his eyes and showed to Becky .

Becky really don't know what to do ! Becky scared and confused . She did not able to see the man face as he covered well .

Hold Me(It's You and Always You)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें