Chapter 62

Next day , freen went to meet a client . Becky is alone in home . Joah went to buy some groceries.

Becky put her head down and laid on the table .

I really don't know with whom i need to discuss about this . Grandma told that there will be a family gathering by the weekend . All i can do now is cry , Becky cried and suddenly she heard Freen voice , she wiped her tears and looked at the door .

Freen entered home with the help of two people and Becky noticed a bandage in her hand and leg . Becky ran towards Freen .

Babe , what happened , Becky held freen hand .

Nothing , While coming to home someone came before th car . So i suddenly halted the car and I bumped into a tree.

Joah entered the home , seeing Freen situation , Joah dropped the things on the table and kneel down in front of Freen .

Freen , you should be more carefull while driving .

It's not boss mistake , is the guy who came in between the car .

You noted him ! Joah asked

Sorry mam , he wearing a mask . So we cannot .

Becky take freen to her room , I ll prepare a soup for her , Joah said .

Becky scared hearing about the man. Soon she helped freen to lay on the bed and then she switched on her phone .

Once she is switched on , she got a call from an unknown number .

You love this much ! A man laughed

I will kill you if you think to harm my freen , Becky shouted on the other side .

Then don't ignore me ! I hate who ignore me and I hate when you avoid me . Better don't repeat it .

Please leave me ! I really don't know ! Why are doing this to me .

My love ! You have two option better love me or unlove freen .

What ! Becky started to cry .

I told you ! Choose me or leave freen .

But why !

I hate when you are with your girlfriend . I hate when you kiss her and I hate when you both smile.

It's stupid! I cannot leave her .

Then come with me ! An Man said

No way ! I cannot !

Take your own time Becky , you have time before weekend . I don't need to hear your marriage announcement with freen , before that decide . I m waiting . Till that day enjoy your life with her ! The man disconnected the call .