Chapter 9

Phi i ll be late today , can you please cancel my training classes , Freen said in call to Joah .

Yes freen , Do you have extra classes.

No phi , but ... Freen don't want to say about Becky to Joah . I have some other work phi , she disconnected the call .

This is the first time Freen skipping her training class , i need to talk to her once she come back from University, Joah kept the phone on the table .

Becky left the class before it's finish . Becky just said bye to Irin and Nop . She ran outside the class . Nop really frustrating with Becky action . Irin guess she is going to meet freen .

Becky reached the parking lot before 4 : 50 and waiting for freen . Freen looked at Becky and she walked towards her .

So punctual , freen looked at Becky

Becky smiled and looked down in order to cut freen look.

Ok shall we move , Freen pointed towards her car .

Becky nodded her head . Freen opened the door .

Freen drove the car to Laphet restaurant and she booked a table for them .

Freen gave her cardigan to Becky to wear it . Becky wearing a camisole. Freen moved a chair and ask Becky to sit .

What you want to drink ! Freen gave Menu card to Becky

Milk Tea ! Becky said

Ok . Freen ordered . Freen ordered Lahpet Thohk (tea leaf salad) 

Becky took her phone to take a selfie with freen

Becky took her phone to take a selfie with freen .

Freen can you please smile , Becky took a photo with Freen .

Becky started a general conversation with freen .

Are you staying in Thailand , Becky asked .

Yeah ...

Becky got irritated with freen answer , for all question she answered in one word.

After that Becky silently finished her tea . Freen dropped Becky in school because her brother will be waiting for her . Becky too silent and she did not ask anything .

Becky got down from the car and she did not even look at Freen .