Chapter 11

It's been almost an hour since I was speaking with Becky .  She said her childhood memories and she said her favourite color ,favourite dress and many things . I never knew that a person could speak this much .all i did was listen to her silently . In the middle she used to ask about me , but i don't have any memories like her , so all my answers are one word . Suddenly i got a second call and it was Tee , then I remembered about Irin's surprise .

Becky , i need a help from you , Freen asked

Yeah tell me

Tee is in idea of proposing Irin so can you please help us .

How can I help you

You are her best friend , so you know what she likes most , please help us .

Ok sure i ll help you ! Becky said

Then , freen asked

I need to go freen, i have to submit some projects . Can you please pick up me tomorrow to the university

Sure , I ll .

Bye babe , Becky said and disconnected the call .

I was looking at the phone and smiled like a child , she called me babe.. This feel something so different i never had it . When Becky is near to me my heart beat raises and when she talks with me i can feel butterfly in my stomach .

Joah entered the room with my dinner .

I smiled at Joah.

Wow.. My freen knows to smile this big . It's good to see freen . I m happy today finally you are smiling .

Freen got a call from grandma, her face changed into sad again

Yes Grandma

Why you skipped your training and Why you did not go with heng . What happened freen .

Grandma i had some other work .

Freen listen i need you to be perfect and hereafter don't ever try to miss your training. Also heng is going to marry you so be loving towards him .

Grandma disconnected the call

All her happiness vanished in. Second .