Chapter 47

Freen threw the phone to the bed and she sat on the balcony looking at the sea view .

Becky entered the room with a plate of bread toast and warm milk .

Freen just have these please , Becky showed the place .

I don't want Becky , why he is here , Freen was venting out her anger by punching the walls.

Freen stop it ! don't hurt yourself , Becky tried to calm freen .

I hate him , I hate how he is smiling on you .

Becky ran and grabbed some ointments as freen hand became red .

Come down freen , we can fix this . I promise you , you don't need to get this much of emotional this is not good for your health . Please and made her to sit on the couch .

Becky started to put the ointment on the hand , she heard someone knocked the door .

Freen stay here , I ll check on it .

Becky opened the door and it's Nikhil who is standing in front of her .

Hi Rebecca, Nikhil smiled and he gave the bouque to Becky .

Becky turned towards freen . Freen lifted her head to check on the door and it's Nikhil. Freen walked towards the door.

Oh phi are you staying with her , Nikhil

Yes is it any problem for you .

So i thought of asking there itself do you know her before .

Nikhil you came here to investigate me now , if it is please leave I ll discuss about all your doubts later . Not now , freen stared at Nikhil.

It's ok Sarocha , it's not a big issue. Rebecca i know you , you asked time for making a decision on marriage . So i thought if we dated .

Before Nikhil finished , what ? Freen shouted .

No Sarocha what I said if we spend time to talk , it will be easy for you to say yes for me , Nikhil said confidently.

She will never say yes to you , Freen again stressed her word .

What ! Nikhil looked at Becky .

Freen stop , Becky finally spoke with Nikhil . It's her first time she is talking with him.

She just teasing you Mr . I am sorry I came here with my friends so I don't want this trip to be dating with someone .

It's ok however I m leaving today evening , i got a call from grandma .

Ok . Thanks for the flowers .

Take care Becky and Sarocha you too. Bye , Nikhil left the room.

Freen took the bouque from Becky and she throwed that into the floor. She slammed the door and left the room .