Chapter 46

Sarocha , how are you ? Nikhil looked at Freen and Becky

What are you doing here ? Freen stood from her chair .

This is our resort , yesterday only we bought this ! Nikhil looked and replied

But why ? Freen asked

Grandma asked me to take care of this resort .

Nam , freen raised her eyebrows toward Nam

How can I  know , this resort belongs to Chankimha when I book .

Rebecca , nikhil smiled and it triggered freen's anger .

Tee please do something , otherwise nikhil will die today sure , Kate said .

You and Sarocha are friends , Nikhil asked Becky .

Freen came forward and said yes . She doesn't want Becky to talk with Nikhil.

Hey nikhil why you can't just help us food to select to have tonight , Richee said .

Sure , Rebecca do you love non veg . It will be good here .

No she ate it , Freen said .

Becky tried to comfort free and she held freen hand and rubbed her hand .

Nikhil phone starts to ring . Nikhil looked at the gang .

Sorry guys , it's important call I need to attend and he looked at Becky i m sorry he said and left .

Freen held a fork in hand .

Nam what you did , it's a vacation with me or with him , Freen should

It's not my mistakes, it's your grandma mistake !

How ? Richee asked

That old lady want to buy every properties, I think hereafter I should book a rooms in forest , Nam sipped the cocktail before of her .

Are we going to stay here ? Kate asked

Yes , we already booked it for two weeks , Richee said .

It's ok , just look other places . I don't want Becky to stay near to him, Freen said in flat tone .

Baby listen to me , it's ok . Leave it we will be staying here , Becky said .

Yes Becky is correct , we cannot find any rooms now , this place is somewhat interior , Richee said

If you can't then buy the resort which is nearby , Freen shouted

Now I know why Chankimha have attitude of buying the properties, Kate and Tee murmured .

What ? Freen shouted towards them.

Freen listen to us , be calm he came here to visit I think he will go tomorrow. Otherwise we plan something and make him to go . Is it fine ? Richee said

If he leave it's fine ! Other wise i ll take my Cinderalla from here and you people come by your own , freen left the place without having her food.  Becky followed her .

There is a proverb, Nam said

Is it necessary now ? Tee asked

If you time is bad , wherever you go you will problem . Nam laughed

Don't irritate us , Kate pinched nam waist .

Oouch it's paining , let's think what to do now .