Chapter 57

Grandma ! It's not the right decision , what you made now ? Heng shouted before grandma in the office .

Heng , why are you so angry now ? Have a drink and sit , grandma asked heng to sit .

Grandma , she is not a perfect choice for our freen ! Heng shouted

I know that !

Then why ! Freen will regret it soon for loving her . Freen is confused , please grandma if freen do not marry me it's ok ! But don't spoil her life .

Heng ! Stay calm ! I'm her grandma and I know which is best for her , Grandma left the room .

Are you serious ! Richee screamed in the call

Yes Richee , Becky said

It's good news , finally my sister is going to marry her love.

Freen entered the room , Becky saw freen and she said Richee that she will call him back .

Freen hugged Becky .

Becky i'm so happy today , ask me if you want anything from me , freen looked Becky

This smile , Becky pointed Freen's lips

What ?

I need you to be happy , I love when you smile freen .

If you are with me , why do I need to be sad ? Freen raised her eyebrow .

I will always be with you , it's a promise , Becky showed her tiny finger .

What is it ? Freen asked

Pinky promise ! Becky held Freen's tiny finger .

Seriously grandma accepted us ? Becky asked

Yes Cinderalla!

Incase if she did not accepted me , what would you have been done ? Becky waited for freen answer .

She is accepted you ! Freen stressed the word

Say me na ! Becky asked again

I cannot leave without you and i ll fight for us with her till my last energy. One day she will accept us . Freen rubbed Becky face .

Listen to me carefully, I ll not give up on you for anything , you are my happiness . Let's celebrate it !

How ? Becky asked .

Come with me , I'll take you somewhere , freen dragged Becky and opened the car door .