Chapter 26

After 3 days we reached home . No response or update from freen till now . I think I'm the one who is expecting a lot from her .

Becky entered the house.

Welcome my princess , Mr Armstrong hugged and kissed Becky's forehead.

Finally my sister is back , Richee hugged Becky .

Becky looked so tired.

Richee leaves her let she take a rest for a while .

Becky this evening we have an important party to attend .

Daddy i'm not interested in coming to any business party .

It's not a business party for my child , our partner's grandchild is getting engaged today .

Becky nodded her head and went to her room .

Becky threw the bag on the bed and looked at her phone , she got any response from Freen . Becky checked with Nam , Tee too . No response from Freen .

Becky worried about freen .

Becky gets ready for the party. Richee said he cannot come as he had an important other event .

Mr Armstrong and Becky entered the venue .

Mr Armstrong introduced Becky to her friends . Becky is busy with her phone , checking for any messages from freen .

Becky easily got bored and she excused herself . She sat on the chair and texting with irin .

I miss her a lot , Becky said .

Maybe she is stuck with some important work , irin said .

Whatever be but she needs to inform right .

Mr Armstrong called Becky to introduce her partner .

Chankimha is my daughter Rebecca Patricia Armstrong , Mr Armstrong showed Becky

Becky blows her for blessing from her .

Thanks Mr Armstrong for coming for my granddaughter's engagement.

It's my pleasure, when the event starts .

Within 5 minutes , grandma said .

Soon a song start to play in the venue . I looked at the entrance of the venue . I m waiting to see the bride and groom .

A man enter with a Brown suit and white shirt . He is so tall and fair too . Look like a giraffe.

Mrs.Chankimha introduced her granddaughter and It's freen who is entering the venue and Becky heart broken into pieces

Fr....een , Becky shocked