Chapter 63

Grandma , freen got into an accident ! Heng rushed to the office .

What ! Where is she ! Grandma tried to call Joah .

Joah explained everything to grandma , grandma disconnected the call and asked heng to take care of the meeting . She left the office .

At the same time at home , Becky doesn't know how to react to the situation . She cried . Joah came to check on Freen and she found Becky was crying .

Becky doesn't cry , it's a small accident , she will be fine within 2 days , Joah consoled Becky .

Becky held Joah's hand and she cried again .

Is there anything that you need to say , Joah looked at Becky .

Becky then start to explain about the man . Joah shocked on hearing .

I don't know what to do now phi ! Help me ! Even this accident is made by him . I don't want to risk Freen's life at the same time i cannot leave her . Please do something , Joah wiped Becky tears .

I will not let anyone to destroy my Freen's happiness . No worries , I know how to treat him . You talk with him normally . Now freen need you , go and stay with her , Joah hugged Becky .

Freen wake up from the sleep and feel pain in her hand and leg . She looked around to check on Becky . Becky came out of the restroom and rushed towards freen who is wake up .

Freen do you need anything ! Becky asked

You ! Freen pointed Becky

Freen , say me ! Do you need anything to eat , Becky stared at Freen

I told you ! Freen pulled Becky hand and Becky fallen into the Freen's lap .

Someone opened the door , soon Becky moved from freen .

Grandma , freen left Becky's hand looking grandma .

How are you Freen ? Grandma kept her hand on Freen's head and gently she moved

I m fine grandma ! It's a small accident .

Take care of yourself dear , grandma left the room .