Chapter 11 - Tzusumi Mansion

A/N: lil note for the next chapter:

M/N - Mispronounced Name

----

Brown eyes stared up at Y/N, holding just a faint bit of fear in them. Y/N's face was scrunched up into a frown, her own golden eyes glaring at the boy she was holding as she spoke up.

"She said no. Are you deaf or just too stupid to realize that?"

The boys eyes widened as he took in the sight infront of him. His mouth fell open in admiration, not able to get a word out.

"Wow.. Did I die? Is this.. heaven?"

Y/N let the boy fall, leading him to land on his butt. She walked over to the girl, looking at her.

"Are you alright Miss? Please, rest assured that I will deal with this scumbag over there. Have a pleasant day."

The woman nodded and walked off. Y/N turned back to the blonde boy, who was now beeing scolded by Tanjiro.

"You can't just harass someone to marry you like that!"

The blonde boy's eyes where still fixated on the green-haired woman now walking towards him.

"You- I know you! We met before! At the entrance exam! I saw you there!"

He turned towards Tanjiro.

"And you too! You broke that scarred guy's arm!"

Tanjiro frowned.

"I wish we didn't know each other."

Y/N's lips formed an amused smirk as she watched the two boys interact. The smirk left her lips as the blonde boy looked at her again.

"You! You're so gorgeous! You could marry me instead-"

Before he could start holding onto her leg, Y/N teported away, leading him to topple over and fall onto the ground once again.

"Listen here Blondie. First off, I am way to old for you. Secondly, even if I wasn't, I am not into pathetic fools like you."

Tears flew down Zenitsus' cheeks as he looked at the girl.

"She insulted me.. I am so blessed."

Y/N gave him a disgustet glare before her gaze wandered over to Tanjiro.

"Don't turn away from me! At least protect me until I've gotten married! I'm to weak to survive on my own!"

Zenitsu wailed. Rolling her eyes, Y/N offered him her hand, pulling him to his feet.

"I swear.. If you cause me any trouble.. I will discard you to the side of the street faster than you can say Almond Tofu."

Zenitsu's eyes widened as a goofy smile stretched over his face.

"Yes Ma'am! By the way, my name is Zenitsu Agatsuma!"

The green-haired woman let out a sigh, looking over her shoulder. Tanjiro took the Initiative, speaking for her.

"I'm Tanjiro Kamado! And this is Y/N! My big sister!"

Said woman only nodded, wiping her hand on her skirt as she hummed in acknowledgement.

"But Zenitsu.. If you're so weak.. why did you become a demon slayer in the first place?"

Tanjiro questioned. Zenitsu started wailing once again.

"I was cheated on and robbed by a woman. An old man paid off my debts, but for that I had to become such a miserable swordsman! The training was hell! I'd rather die than do it again!"