Chapter 6 - Swordsman Accompanying a Demon

A/N:

I'm currently in the mood to write! Also.. Im so excited to write Y/N's and Muzan's meeting ehe🕺
Not proofred we die like Men (I'm a woman🙏)

-----

Y/N was currently changing into her demon slayer uniform, which had been delivered earlier. The uniform consisted of only four pieces. Chest wraps, a long skirt with slits going up her thigh on both sides, a belt, matching the necklace she always wore and a pair of geta sandals. Y/N raised a brow. Was she supposed to fight in that? Sighing, the woman looked at herself in the small mirror given to her by Urokodaki. She took a ribbon, tying up her hair and attached her mask to the belt. The adeptus checked her reflection once more, pleased with the outcome. The "uniform" was showing the tattoo on her right shoulder. Turning around Y/N walked back into the room Tanjiro and Urokodaki where in. Tanjiro was putting on his uniform as well, getting ready to depart. As the woman entered Urokodaki and Tanjiros gaze landed on her. Tanjiro raised a brow as if asking her if she liked it and Urokodaki spoke up.

"Just what did they give you Child?"

Y/N shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. This was all they delivered."

Urokodaki sighed. Those buffoons. Walking towards a small cupboard, he opened it and pulled out a green haori.

He had bought this one just in case Y/N wouldn't get a normal uniform

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He had bought this one just in case Y/N wouldn't get a normal uniform. And he was right. Walking over to the green haired woman, he handed her the cloth.

"There. Please wear this over your uniform."

Y/N gave a small smile, bowing her head in thanks. She had grown to see Urokodaki as a guardian of some sort. A father figure. The young woman put on the jacket like cloth.

"You look great Y/N! The color suits you well. It matches your hair."

Tanjiro beamed. He couldn't deny how cool Y/N looked in her uniform. Y/N gave him a smile, scanning his form.

"You look good as well, Tanjiro. Really.. professional."

Y/N facepalmed innerly. Why did she say that? That was the dumbest compliment ever. The adeptus wasn't used to complimenting people or receiving compliments. It was a mortal tradition, so she thought, that she had yet to get used to. Y/N took her spear from the wall, putting it into the holder on her back. Y/N now stood next to Tanjiro. She was a little taller than the boy, her geta sandals making her even taller. Urokodaki turned towards the two, nodding.

"Alright. Y/N. Tanjiro. Are you ready for your first mission?"

"Yes! We are!"

Tanjiro exclaimed, Y/N nodding next to him. A while after, Y/N and Tanjiro had finished getting ready, the maroon haired boy and the adeptus where sitting next to each other, Urokodaki across them.