15

At night

I took my phone from my pocket breathing heavily. "Seiun-ah" I said once he answered. "What's wrong?" He said.

"Have you seen suho today?" I asked with worried voice. "Yeah, he came here searching for you, I told him you went to the store" he said looking at me confused.

"Did you tell him about what happened that day?" I asked. "No why?" He said

"He-he knows" I stuttered. "He knows about what bumseok did, I think he's searching for him"

"What are you talking about" seiun asked confused.

"I saw him at the store. He kept saying he's sorry, and that it's his fault all of this happened" I said as my voice cracked.

"I looked for him at his part time job but he wasn't there, they said that they didn't see him at all"

"Don't stop searching, I'll go search for him too" seiun said and hung up the phone. I start searching again and ended up at the abandoned building that bumseok took to it.

I searched the whole building but nothing. I was suddenly bumped by seiun. "Seiun-ah" I said letting my tears get down.

"He's not here" I said breathing heavily. "He isn't answering his phone calls either"

Seiun took his phone and called him. But nothing, he's not answering.

"What do we do, seiun" I asked worried. "It's okay, look, it's getting late now, we should go home, tomorrow we'll continue searching for him, alright?" Seiun held me from the shoulder.

"No, I won't wait till morning not knowing where he is or if he's okay" I snapped. "Y/N, please, he's.. he's my best friend too" seiun begged. I looked at him and let out a sigh.

Me and seiun went back to the house. I immediately went to my room locking the door behind me. I dialed suho's number again but it's the same, not answering.

I sigh throwing my phone beside me. "Suho-yah, please answer please" I said feeling a tear drop on my cheek.

~~~~~~~

Me, seiun, and bumseok was our duty to clean the class. We sat in front of each other.

"Our science teacher must be crazy, his voice is like a tranquilizer, I was falling asleep" suho whined. I laughed hitting his shoulder.

"I was thinking, seiun would be more interesting if he taught the class" bumseok said. "No, he isn't good at words" suho shook his head.

"Are you two talking about my brother not being good in front of me?" I said holding their tops as they laugh shooking their heads.

"Do you find any subject interesting?" Seiun asked suho. "You're always sleeping in class"

"What do you know?" Suho gave him a glare. "I'm always facing the front with a pen behind my ear"

"Forget it" seiun said. "I'm hungry, let's go eat"

"Suho did you transfer your disease of food to my brother?" I sigh looking at him. "I have to go straight to my part time job or I'll be late" suho stood up. "see you later" he said walking out of class.

"Seiun, Y/N, I have something at home and have to go too. Let's eat something with suho tomorrow, see you" bumseok said taking his bag and walked out of class.

Me and seiun were the only two left.

~~~~~~~

I woke up gasping looking around breathing heavily. I was in me room. I closed my eyes steadying my breaths.