5

Me and seiun were sitting next to each othe while bumseok and suho were playing billiard.

"Are you guys serious? We met here for the assignment not to play pool" I said looking at both of them in disbelief. "Y/N, today's weekend, right? Sometimes, you have to play to make you blood flow and make the brain work" he said hitting a ball.

"Bullshit" I said smiling at him. "Since when you care about assignments?" He said putting his stick down looking at me. "No, I don't, I care about seiun, he needs to get to college" I said pointing at seiun.

"You're not going to college, are you?" Seiun asked suho. Suho hit another ball but it didn't get in. "Ahh, it was close" he said looking at it. "Did you get shot in the head? Why would I enter the chicken coop again" suho asked annoyed.

"What are you doing? Hurry up and play" he said to seiun. "Hurry up, stop playing hard to get" suho said pulling him up.

Seiun stared at the balls calculating. He put his stick on the yellow ball then hit it. The yellow ball hit the red ball that was in front of it then it hit the wall of the table making its way to other red ball. Making seiun win.

"Ohhh" me and bumseok cheered as suho sighed in disbelief. "Let's go and prepare for the assignment" seiun said sliding the winning cube.

Suho slammed his stick on the table not letting seiun walk. "Where do you think you're going? Two out of three is the rule. This time you put in 100" suho said looking at seiun.

Seiun looked behind him then back at suho. "I think the result will be the same" seiun said to him.

"Ashh, is that what you think? You think it'll be the same?" Suho said looking at seiun. "Shall we bet jjajangmyeon and sweet and sour pork too?" Suho said challenging.

"Why is it have to be food" I whispered to bumseok. He lift his shoulder. Seiun sigh and got back holding the stick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seiun ended up winning.

The three of us left the place leaving suho behind. "Ahhhhh" we turned to him. "You know I let you off the hook, right" suho said putting a towel on his shoulder.

"No"

"It's so miserable. Never mind, let's have some beer" suho said looking at us. "I need to go, you three can go together" seiun said looking at us.

"Why? Join us. It's on me" bumseok said looking at seiun.

'Why doesn't he spent a lot of money? That's annoying' I thought to myself looking at bumseok.

"My schedule got messed up thanks to you too" seiun said looking back at suho. I smiled.

"Okay, take care" suho said putting his arms around me and bumseok's shoulder. "You were fortunate today. Next time, I won't let it slide" suho said challenge seiun.

Suho turned as leaving seiun behind. "But, where should we go for a drink?" Bumseok asked suho. "Just follow me" suho said bring us closer to him.

We sat at a small restaurant. "Ahh, why is your brother always like? Only studying?" Suho asked after taking a sip of beer looking at me.

"Well, he's obviously studying to get in college. I guess, it's something between him and mother that's why he's studying hard" I said to suho taking a sip from the beer.

"Why aren't you like him then?" Bumseok asked. "I study okay, but not as much efforts as him" I said looking at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~