10

"It's here, right? His house is really fancy!" Suho said looking at the building as his stopped in front of it. "I guess" I said as we got off the bike.

We stood in front of the house door. Suho rang the bell. After a few minutes, the door opened revealing bumseok.

"Yo" I said putting my hand up. This is weird. "What are you doing here?" He said looking at the three of us.

"Why is your phone switched off all the time?" Suho asked. "I don't know. Come in" bumseok said opening a space for us to get inside.

"Why didn't you come to school?" Suho asked as we got inside the house. "I didn't feel too well" bumseok said. "Your house is crazy fancy" suho said as he start wandering around.

"Suho, stop wandering" I said looking at him. "Your house must be the reason you're thin" suho said ignoring me. "You'd lose weight walking around it"

"Are you feeling really bad?" Seiun asked looking at bumseok. "Just a little" bumseok said.

"Gosh, your mom is really beautiful" I turned to suho as he stood in front the picture on the wall. "Your family looks so happy in this photo, all the family members look alike"

"Suho!" i shout whispering heading toward him. "They're not my family" bumseok said making me stop in my track. We turned to him. Shocked.

"My father publicly adopted me when he entered into politics, to improve his public image" he said. We looked at him as silence filled the air.

"Would you like something to drink?" Bumseok said breaking the silence. "Anything will be fine" I said. He nodded and walked to the kitchen.

I turned to suho. "You stupid, can't you stay quiet for once? You made the air more weirder" I said hitting his back head pulling him to sit on the sofa. "I didn't know he's adopted" he whispered sitting down.

Soon, bumseok comes with the drinks. "Is something up?" Seiun asked. "No" bumseok said looking at us then him. "Yah, what is it? Tell us" Suho asked interrupted him.

"Is it because of those guys at the karaoke last time?" Seiun asked. "What guys?" I asked confused. We turned to bumseok.

"I was bullied at my previous school. I had to go the hospital many times because of them" bumseok explained. "That's why I moved schools"

"After running into them at the karaoke. They kept calling me. Asking me to come out to meet him" he said.

"That's awful" suho said annoyed. "Why did those scumbags do that to you? What did you do wrong?" Suho asked him.

"That's just what they do bullying one kid. To get closer to another and raise their own states" bumseok said looking at him. "I didn't do anything wrong. I just went about my life" his voice cracked.

"It's okay bumseok. You didn't do anything wrong" I said putting my hand on his. Comforting him. He looked at me and nodded slowly. Holding my hand back.

"Call those scumbags" suho said coldly. We turned to him. "What?" Bumseok asked surprised. "I'll get them to apologize" suho looked at him. "Call them"

~~~~~

After bumseok called them. We went to the karaoke were they are now. "These guys are always at the karaoke. Don't they ever study?" Suho said as we stood in front the karaoke place.

"You're one to talk" I said looking at him. I smiled as me and seiun went inside. The four of us stood in front the room where they are.

Bumseok hesitate to opened the door but then opened it. We entered after him. "Did you bring friends with you bumseok?" One of them asked. "Ohh, one of them a girl" I glared at the one who said that. Giving him a death stare.