14

"Ahn suho didn't answer my calls, but when he saw your photos, he said he'd come right away" bumseok who standing in front of me spoke.

"Shut your mouth, it smells like poop" I said annoyed as I whimpered in pain from the punch.

I heard a laugh from behind him. I turned and saw youngbin sitting on a chair. He turned looking at me. I give him a death glare.

"I have a question, are you going out with suho?" He asked looking at me. I turned to him.

"Tsh, yeah, well we've been going out since the last time us three went out drinking" I said smiling seeing his smirk went down.

"Shocking, right? After all this time we spend together, you didn't know about anything. Well, you kinda deserve it. A person like you none would want to be friends with" I smirked getting on his nerve.

I saw his veins popping out on his neck. He held his hand looking at it then suddenly slapped me. I laughed and turned my head to him. He looked at me then walked away.

~~~~~~~

"What's this?" I heard youngbin's voice. I looked up and saw seiun standing in front of us.

I stood up in shock. "Seiun-ah" I made my way to him. "Yah, it has been forever, seiun" I heard youngbin's voice.

"What's going on? Why did you come alone? Where is suho?" I asked standing in front of him.

I turned seeing the group walking towards us. "Let's go" seiun took my hand as we start running away.

We run down the stairs faster. I turned and saw seiun pinned on the wall by one of them.

Seiun pushed him away and hit his leg with a metal thing, making the guy whimper in pain. "Go!" Seiun shouted looking at me as two another came and fight him.

"I'll bring the police" I said as I run down seeing the others running towards us.

I dialed the police number. "Please come here right away, we're going to be ruined" I shouted once the answered. "Yes, they're coming after me" I said making my way out off the building.

I run as fast as I can and lost the guy that were chasing me. I stopped running taking my breath heavily.

Suddenly a police car stopped in front of me. Almost hitting me. I gasped as its light burned my eyes.

"Kid, are you okay?" An officer said coming out of the driver seat. I looked at him. "Yes, yes, but my brother inside the building, please we need to help him, please" I begging him.

~~~~~~~

I got outside the car and entered the building. I held my breath seeing seiun on the floor passed out. "Seiun-ah!!" I shouted running towards him.

I kneeled down and held his face. "Yah, what happened to you?" I slapped his cheek lightly. "Seiun-ah" I called him.

The ambulance came and took him in the car. They start treating their injuries. I sat next to the paramedic guy as he wrapped a splint around seiun's left arm.

"Yeon Y/N?" I turned and saw two officers. "We entered the building and none was there" i got out of the ambulance standing in front of them.

"What do you mean there is none?" I asked confused. "Can you explain again what you told us earlier?" The officer said.

"There's a guy named bumseok, he's a friend of ours. well, old friend. He goes to our school too" I said looking at them.

"Oh bumseok?" The officer asked. I nodded.