3

"We have a new student, bumseok, say hi to your new classmates" the teacher said as we all looked at the new student.

"Hi, I'm oh bumseok" he said as everyone cheered boringly. "Be nice to bum seok, okay?" The teacher said then she start her lesson.

"Yah, Y/N, wake me up at break time" I heard suho whispered. I put my arm at my back showing my middle finger to him. I heard him scoff.

**breaktime**

I turned to suho. He was sleeping peacefully. I smiled. "Yah, it's breaktime" I shake him. "Okay, leave me alone" he said pushing my hand away.

I turned myself staring at his face. "You'll burn your eyes if you keep staring like that" suho said with a sleepy voice. I looked at him in surprise and slapped him hard on his cheek.

"Ah!! What was that for?!" He asked rubbing his red cheek looking at me. "You had a fly on your cheek. So I killed it" I said turning around. "It really hurts" he said as I felt him getting back to sleep.

"Move, that's my seat" seiun's voice was heard. I turned my head towards him.

Yeongbin and his group were talking to the new student while yeongbin was sitting on seiun's desk.

"I don't want to" yeongbin said turning to seiun. Seiun took his pen. "I said, move" seiun said with more threatening voice.

"Oh shit" I stood up once I saw seiun clicking his pen. "Why are guys so chatty these days? Someone's trying to sleep here" I turned to suho when I heard his voice. "Can I sleep in peace? Please?" Suho said looking at them. I turned back at seiun. I sighed in relief seeing yeongbin and his group walking g away.

I turned to suho as he turned his head getting back to sleep. "Thank you" I said to him and sat on my chair. "Don't mention it" I heard his whisper. I smirked happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to cram school" seiun said to me. I nodded to before he walking out of class. Today was me and suho's turn to clean the class room.

I decided to let him sleep for a while. I start moving the chair making some noise. "Oh, the schools ended?" Suho asked looking at the empty class. "Yeah, it finished. And it's you and me turn to clean the class. And as a thank you, I decided to clean the class myself and let sleep for a while. You seemed tired" I looked at him.

He looked at the watch. "Ashh, I'm late for work. Thank you for cleaning the class and let me sleep, but I really need to leave now, I'll buy you dinner tomorrow" he said taking his bag and waved as he walked out of the classroom.

"Yah!! At least help me for a bit" I yelled at him. I sighed in disbelief and continued cleaning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood in front of the cram school waiting for seiun to finish his classes.

I saw a lot of students coming out and I saw seiun walking with his AirPods on. "Those fucking AirPods, I'll have to break them one day" I sigh and walked toward him throwing my arm around his shoulder.

"How was your lessons?" I asked as he took his AirPods out. "What are you doing here? I text to not to come" he said looking at me surprised.