4

I sat in an emergency room as it turned out that my left hand had a crack. So it needs to be wrapped with a splint.

After they wrapped it, I stood outside the hospital waiting for seiun since yeongbin ended up in the hospital with his nose broken, his mother wanted to meet him.

After 30 minutes, I saw seiun walking out of the hospital. "Seiun-ah" I called him. He looked at me and I waved to him. He walked to me slowly.

"Are you okay?" He asked not looking at me. I smiled at his reaction. I sat down. "Im okay, so what happened? You're not getting expelled aren't you?" I said worried. He sat down next to me. "No, he was accused of drugs seller and he used it on me the test day. So, he's been transferred to another school" he said looking at me.

"What?! The yeongbin is transferred to another school?" I asked not believe him. He nodded. "Are you trying to make feel good because of my arm?" I asked suspiciously looking at him. He shook his head no.

"So you are serious! Oh my god, this is the best news I've ever heard in my life!" I yelled out loud happily. I saw seiun face lift up.

"Oh my god" I gasped in shock. "Are you smiling?" I asked teasing him. "No, you're just daydreaming" he said standing up. "I'm not daydreaming, I saw it with my eyes" I said stand up too.

"Father must be home now, let's go" he said start walking. "Yah, at least hold my bag!" I shouted. He stopped and turned around taking my bag and walked away. I smiled. "I saw you smiling" I shouted following him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We entered the house and saw dad spreading the laundry. "You're back" dad shouted. I hid my hand behind me as we tried to make our way to our rooms.

"You two, stop right there" we stopped and turned around looking at him. "Hey, why are you in a mess?" He asked seiun. Dad looked at me. I shrugged. "I got hurt during PE class" he said tiredly.

Dad saw his swelling lip. "Did you pass out again?" He asked. "No, I don't do that anymore" seiun said walking to his room.

I looked at seiun as he entered the room.
"YAH!!" Dad shouted making me jump at his tone. I turned to him. "What?" I asked as he walked towards me taking my splint arm. "Ouch!" I said pulling my arm from his. "What happened? Did-did you got in a fight again?!" He shouted. "No, I fell from the stairs they transferred me to the hospital. It cracked" I said looking down.

"Am I loosing it or do I have stupid kids?" He said crossing his arms. "Maybe you're loosing it" I whispered. "Yah!!" Dad shouted and I made a run to my room.

I layed on my bed after changing my clothes. I closed my eyes for a bit. When the memory of what happened today replied in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I layed my head down on the table sitting in class, waiting for the student to show up. I pulled my head up as I heard a table was pushed. I saw Jungchan and tae hoon at seiun table.

"You punk, see us after school" Jungchan said looking at him. "You got me off guard yesterday, you weasel" tae hoon said. "You're a dead meet today" he threatened him.

"Cut it out now, if you don't want you other hand to get worse" I said walking to seiun. Seiun closed his books. "I'll just see you now" seiun said looking at Jungchan. He stood up and walked out of class.

The two start following seiun making me follow them. And the ended up in the boys bathroom. "You two, learn poorly, don't you?" Seiun said stand across of them. "What are you saying" tae hoon looked at him.