9

"I really can't decide what to do on your birthday" I said searching through my phone for ideas.

Me, suho and bumseok walking together to the place bumseok told us about. "What's the big deal? Just have a nice meal" suho said with bored voice.

"Yah, how can we do nothing on your birthday?" I said looking at him annoyed. "We have to do something fun" I turned back to my phone.

"I'm telling you, it's not necessary" suho sighed. "Well, it's your first birthday with me, we need to have some fun together, all of us" I sigh.

"What's this? Is it his birthday?" Bumseok from behind us talked. I turned. "Yes, it's on Saturday the week after next" I said. "Shall we rent a party room?" I smiled looking at bumseok as the idea got in my head.

"Look, women. Don't you have to save money?" I turned as suho spoke. I rolled my eyes. "Well, I have time to make some money" I pouted as we arrived at the cafe.

We stood at the cashier line looking through the menu. "I want an ice Americano coffee" suho shouted patting bumseok's back after he asked what he wanted.

"Well, same for me" I said looking at him. "Let's go get a table" i said pulling suho with me.

We sat together as suho put his arm around my shoulder. We took pictures together. "Ah, I know what I want on my birthday" suho said smiling. I turned to him smiling too.

"What is it? I'll bring it for you" I said getting excited. "I want seaweed soup" he closed eyes imagining as his face lift up.

"Are you serious?" I asked disappointed. "Is that what you want on your birthday?" He nodded pouting. I sigh.

"Oh, seiun-ha" I said waving as he entered the cafe. "Come and sit" i said as he waved to bumseok at the cashier.

"Were have you been?" Suho asked. " I had something on" seiun said sitting in front of us.

"You had something on? Like what? don't tell me cram school, it's at night" I said looking at him. "He's being so secretive" suho said smirking.

I looked up and saw bumseok still standing at the cashier looking at us. Suho turned as well.

"Yah, bum. What's going on?" Suho asked confused. "Nothing" he said after a long silent then came and sat with us.

'That was weird' I thought but ignored it.

~~~~~~~

After the cafe, we went to the karaoke. Me and suho stood in the middle of the room singing and dancing as seiun and bumseok sat looking at us.

We sat after the song ends waiting for bumseok to get back with the drinks. His phone suddenly rang. I looked at the screen and saw unknown number.

"Should I answer it?" I asked suho. "Yeah, just do it" he said looking at me. "Hello" I answered. "Hi, Is this bumseok's phone?" The person on the other side asked. "Yeah, who is this?" I asked.

"I'm his friend, I thought I noticed him in the karaoke. Is he there?" He asked. "Yeah, he's with us at the karaoke" I asked.

"What's your room number? I really want to see him" he asked and I could hear laughing around.

I turned to suho and seiun. "What's our room number?" I asked them. They shrugged. Bumseok suddenly entered the room.

"A friend of yours keeps calling" I said looking at him. He snatched the phone violently and hung up the call. He turned to me angrily.

"What are you doing? Are you insane?" I flinched at his tone as he yelled angrily that I could see his neck veins popping out.

"Yah, it kept calling, so I answered. What's with that?" I shouted back. "Why did you answer my phone?! Darn it" he yelled.