1

"Four"

"Next"

"Four. Two"

"Yes"

"Five"

As one of the class president was saying the right answers of the test we took. A loud bang was heard making all the chatting and loudness of the students go silent. A student stood up from his chair with a pen in his hand. He walked to the back of the class taking a book and slammed it in other student face.

~~~~~~

13 days earlier

Y/N pov:

**beep**

A loud ringing was heard across the room. I opened my eyes and met with sunlight coming through the window. I put my arm on my eyes as it hurts from the sunlight.

"Ashh"

I took my phone and closed the alarm. I looked at the time.

**7:30 AM**

"ASHHHHH" I shouted seeing that I'm late to school. I sat up faster running out of the room to my brother room.

"Yah, seiun, we're late wake-" I opened the door and he wasn't there.

"Yah!!" I shouted but no response was heard.

"Oh my god, he did it again" I said clenching my hand into fist. "I'll show him" I said walking toward the bathroom.

~~~~~

"Yah, seiun" I walked toward him once I arrived to school and thankfully I wasn't late.

"are you crazy?! Why didn't you wake me up" I said pulling his AirPods out of his ears. He sigh and looked up at me.

"Wasn't you who supposed to wake me up?" He asked making my look at him in disbelief. "Anyways, I woke you up many times but you didn't wake up. So, I had to leave" he said taking his AirPods from me.

"If you just weren't my brother, I'd kick your ass up" I said ruffling his hair. He pulled away. "Stop" he said putting his AirPods back on. I went to my desk that at the back of the class putting my bag on the desk. I looked up and saw no other than ahn suho. Who I always see him sleeping in class.

I sat down on my phone waiting for the class to start.

~~~~~~

"Okay, everyone on your seats now" the teacher entered the class closing the door behind her.

"Okay, two people in this class won an awards in our schools math competition. Yeon seiun and jeong yeong bin. Come to the front" she said looking at both of them. The class start cheering for jeon yeongbin.

I rolled my eyes at him and clapped for seiun as I saw him walking to the teacher. I smiled.

"First place winner, yeon seiun. This award presented to this student in recognition of their achievements in the math class competition. Good job" the teacher said handing over the award. Seiun bowed and took it.

"Third place winner, Jeon yeongbin. The same as above" she said handing him the award too. The class start clapping and cheering.

"So, the mock test is in less that too weeks. Are you all working hard for it?" The teacher asks as both of them went back to their seats.

I looked at yeongbin seeing him eyeing seiun jealously. I smirked proudly.

"Okay, keep the hard work you guys" the teacher said and went out of class.